Normal?

Mia stood by the door patiently waiting for Emily's return. She had missed her little sister deeply and decided it was her job to know look out for everyone. Although everyone does that anyway, this was especially important for her, she'd noticed a change in everyone's moods lately since all the trouble had started happening and she couldn't bare to see the people she loved get hurt.

" Kevin give me the remote!" She heard mike shout as she walked inside the Sheba house into the living room to see what was going on.

Her eyes widened as she saw mike and Kevin playing tug of war over the TV remote as as stormed up to them and snatched the remote over both the boys and turned the tv off.

" hey I was trying to watch something!" Kevin cried as Mia rolled her eyes and sighed.

" your meant to be getting this house ready for Em coming home! Your both just sitting around playing video games acting like idiots," she stated as all 3 of them heard a door open as they turned around to see a very weak, skinny Emily walk through the door with mentor behind her as all rangers ran over too her.

Everyone shared hugs with her including mike who gave her a massive kiss on the forehead as she smiled.

" do you feel better?" Mia asked as Emily nodded.

" tired."

" we will get you to bed in a while but there's still come lunch left over that I can put in the microwave for you," she smiled walking through to the kitchen as Kevin closely followed behind her leaving just mike and Emily alone in the room

" sorry I never see you these last couple days em," he said taking a seat feeling guilt flood him after seeing how weak Emily looked.

" mike don't be silly, we all get ill. I don't mind, we are together now," she smiled walking up to him as she sits on one of his knees and places her arms around his neck as he feels butterflies flying about in his stomach.

" I've really missed you Em, it's been pretty crap without you and I promise I'll never let anything happen to you again! It's my job to protect you, not just as a ranger but as a boyfriend, as someone who loves you more than anything," he says feeling tears clog up his eyes as Emily smiles and leans in for a deep passionate kiss.

After they pull away from each other, Emily gets off of his knee and stands up as mike stood up behind her, " now lets go get some food down you, my pinkie finger is about the size of your arm!" Mike joked about how much weight she had lost. She was now very underweight for her size, and if she wanted to keep strong she would have to gain it back very quickly.

" I'm just so tired," she yawned as mike smiled at her always being stubborn.

" I can't eat when I'm not hungry mike, I'm just tired," Emily smiled as mike sighed as he walked her through to her bedroom as he sat on her bed as she got changed into comfy clothes which appeared now to be too big for her now.

Once she got into bed she pulled the covers over herself as she pulled mike into the bed and rested her head into his chest as he put his arm around her as he kissed her forehead as she slowly drifted off to sleep in the arms of her loving boyfriend.

.............. samurai ............

" I don't think Emily's coming in for any food just now, I heard her and mike go to bed," Mia said to Kevin as she put the lid back on the tub of food and placed it in the fridge.

Kevin took mias hands into his as they looked into each others eyes and she looked at him funny.

" what is it?"

" let's go for a walk," Kevin suggests as him and Mia walked hand in hand out the Sheba House into the forest as they sat down on a bench and cuddled up to eachother.

" what's got you acting all romantic?" She giggled as he shrugged his shoulders.

" with all the drama that's taken place lately, I just feel like we haven't had couple time and I suppose, sometimes I just like to remind you that I love you and whatever happens I'll always love you," he smiled as Mia felt herself blushing as sh...

" with all the drama that's taken place lately, I just feel like we haven't had couple time and I suppose, sometimes I just like to remind you that I love you and whatever happens I'll always love you," he smiled as Mia felt herself blushing as she rested her head on his shoulder.

" I Kevin Stonewall would like to take you on a date tomorrow night," Kevin asked as Mia smiled and nodded her head. With everything that had happened, a night Alone with her boyfriend was exactly what she needed.