Starting fresh

Emily happily skipped through to the kitchen where her team was as she smelt eggs frying in the pain as she took a seat at the table beside Kevin and Jayden and grabbed a plate.

" ahhh food!! Can't wait!!" Emily laughed as everyone smiled happy that things where finally back to normal and they had their little sister back.

" how did it feel? You know being dead? " Antonio asked as Emily shrugged her shoulders and frowned, " I can't remember, the only part I can remember is when I got to say my goodbye to Serena."

" it's amazing what she did for you, we are all so glad yous got to say goodbye to eachother!" Kevin said as Emily nodded holding back the tears, trying to stay positive.

" I'm just happy she's not in pain anymore," she nodded as mentor game through to the kitchen and took a seat.

" I think we all deserve a day off from training, Rangers have a good day out in the city, each and everyone of you deserve it so much!" He said as everyone cheered.

" so I think em should get to decide what we do today," mike suggested as everyone agreed and turned to face her as she felt automatic guilt. She had put the team through so much pain and grief and now they were being so nice to her.

" honestly guy, you've all been so strong! It wouldn't be fair for me to pick," she smiled as Jayden shook his head.

" no Emily, all our eyes have really opened. We appreciate you so much, your so hard working, energetic and got the most sweet and caring spirit. This is your day Emily, a day to celebrate your life!" He said as she smiled.

" I've never been to a theme park before?" She said as everyone smiled in agreement as they all cleared and went to go leave.

Once they arrived at the theme park Emily felt so overwhelmed as she looked around in Amazement.

Jayden suddenly pulled out his samurazier and drew a symbol as suddenly 4 dressing gowns landed on each of the rangers all their colours.

" what are these for?" Mia asked as Jayden smiled.

" we are the samurai rangers, and we are the proud samurai rangers so put on your colour and make the world know who's boss. And plus I like to embarrassed my team once in a while!" He laughed as everyone started laughing as they put their coloured dressing gowns on.

" wow guys looking good! Smile for the camera!" He laughed as he brought out his phone and took a photo of the rangers, they all couldn't stop laughing, they looked so happy so this made Jayden happy

" what do you guys want to go on first?" Jayden asked as Emily grabbed her head and stumbled a bit as mike caught her and held her tight as her eyes suddenly closed and she lost conciseness.

" Emily!" He shouted as laid her on the ground and kept her top half in his arms as he gently hit her face as the other rangers looked confused and worried for Emily.

Mia kneeled down beside them and put her hand on Emily's forehead as she felt it was boiling.

" we need to call mentor, she's just come back from the dead and she's ill, her forehead is too hot," she said as Kevin quickly pulled out his morphed as her eyes suddenly opened as she quickly jumped up and looked around.

" what was that Emily? You scared the living crap out of me!" Mike said as Emily hushed him as she pulled out her morpher and suddenly morphed into her rangers suit.

" Em what are you doing? There's no nylock here?" Jayden said as suddenly he heard screaming coming from the distance as himself and the rest of the rangers turned around to see where the noise was coming from.

" Emily's gone" Antonio said as they turned back around and saw Emily was no where to be seen.

" come on guys something must be wrong,"mike said feeling dizzy with stress as him and the rangers ran towards the screaming .

As the rangers got closer to the screaming they saw members of the public running the opposite direction and to their surprise they saw Emily fighting the nylock on her own and winning.

" how did she know a nylock was coming?" Mia asked while turning to Jayden as mike quickly interrupted.

" let's discuss it later And go help her, we aren't letting her get hurt again!" Mike said as the rangers pulled out their morphers ready to go help Emily fight but as soon as they got morphed Emily won the battle as the rangers looked shocked.

Emily turned around to look at the others and suddenly it hit her she saw what was happening before anyone else.

The others walked up to her as mike pulled Emily in for a hug as she demorphed and moved in closer to him.

" what just happened?" Kevin asked as Emily slowly pulled away and looked at Kevin.

" I knew it was gonna happen Kevin, I had a vision."