Love is in the air

After the experience of mias cooking that was enough for Kevin, he had to try forget the thought of Mia putting soup on the oven, so he decided to train, he asked Mike to join him because as much as Mike got on his nerves, he was still his best friend, but this time Kevin made the wrong movie by asking him.

"Hey kev?"

"Yes Mike?"

"What's your favourite colour?"

"Mike... Really can't you ask me your stupid questions some other time?"

"Come on kev, have a bit of fun in you, and anyway it's just one question." Mike said taking a drink and making a very loud noise that really annoyed Kevin.

"Guess mike, it's not that hard," Kevin said kicking the punching bag while trying to block out mikes noise.

"Pink?"

"What? Why would you say that?" Kevin asks.

"Because I see the way you look at Mia," Mike says taking another drink.

Kevin suddenly stops kicking the punching bag and turns to him, "Mike I look at her In the same way you look at Emily," Kevin says.

"Exactly my point," Mike says.

"Wait what? You like Emily ? " Kevin asks.

"Yeh, there's something about her. you know the feeling .... the same feeling you get with Mia," Mike says.

Kevin takes a while to think.

"Omg Mike... I do like Mia..."