Relationships

Relationships aren't easy, especially when your a samurai ranger. Mike knew this better than anyone. He needed time to himself to think before he approached Emily, he was glad that Mia and Kevin where going to be out late, mike had anger issues as it is so he needed to fully be calm before he approached his girlfriend, he didn't want to scare her or cause her to keep more secrets from him.

He suddenly jumped before he looked up to see Emily walking into the room, he started at her with broken eyes. She was skin and bone, she had already shredded so much weight after her lifesaving treatment but now it had gotten worse to the point where she looked unhealthy and weak.

She walked up to him and took a seat beside him and smiled as he gave a small smile back trying to hide his emotions but Emily knew something was already automatically wrong.

" mike what's up?" She asked concerned as mike shrugged his shoulders.

" just thinking em."

" well do you wanna talk to me about it? Especially if it's something that's bothering you."

Mike nodded as he got up off his stool and walked outside as Emily closely followed, although no one was in the living room apart from himself and Emily, he still needed more space. Fresh air helped him clear his head.

Mike and Emily took seats opposite each other as Emily looked at his girlfriend and frowned.

" why are you doing this to yourself?"

Deep down Emily knew what mike meant, but she didn't want to have to admit it to him, she hardly wanted to admit it to herself.

" what do you mean?" She frowned as mike looked her up and down and sighed.

" I saw you earlier Em, putting half your dinner plate into a napkin. Why are you starving yourself Emily? Why would you do that to yourself, why would you do that to me!" Mike said as his voice started to raise the more he got angrier which frightened Emily as she broke she contact with him and shrugged her shoulders.

" WELL?"

" mike stop shouting," she whispered as mike suddenly cooled down after seeing his frightened his girlfriend looked.

" sorry, but you need to explain yourself."

" I don't know, the treatment makes me feel sick now every time I eat and now..." Emily said cutting herself off as mike Told her to carry on as he wanted to help her though it.

" I've lost my sister mike, Serena's dead and it's because of me and I've hardly had an actual moment to mourn, it's been non stop and no one understands how guilty I feel. Not just for her for everyone and everything!" She cried as it finally made sense to mike.

" so your starving yourself to get back at yourself because you feel guilty?" Mike asked as Emily gave a small nod as mike automatically felt bad for her.

" I'll get better though mike, I just need time," Emily said as she walked away from the table her and mike where sitting at as she walked over to the bench on the other side of the garden as mike followed.

" Emily wait," he said walking up behind her.

 " I'm going to support you until the end, I'm not letting you go through anything alone

" I'm going to support you until the end, I'm not letting you go through anything alone. We are a team Em, Don't let all your bad thoughts and feelings break our bond Emily," he said as she sighed and looked up at him and nodded in agreement as she got up the bench and walked towards him.

" I'll eat mike, it's just so much has happened I just feel lost though it all."

" I can understand that feeling for sure," he laughed as he grabbed Emily and hugged her tight as he rubbed her back with one hand and the back of her head with another hand

" I won't let anything happen to you again, you know that?" Mike asked as Emily tried to nod her head but couldn't as mike was squeezing it so hard.

" I know," she said in a muffled voice as mike kissed the top of her head and held her tight never wanting to let go.