The afternoon

That day Mia and Jayden went to go get groceries, so Emily, Kevin and Mike decided to do some training.

Mike and Kevin were practicing on each other with the samurai wooden sticks while Emily was beating the shit out of the dummy.

" Kevin, I got you this time! " Said Mike jumping in the air.

" I guess you did," said Kevin as he got up off the ground, " we are all getting better, those nylock better watch out! " Kevin laughed while picking up his water bottle and having a drink.

" Yeh, but the nylock are starting to get stronger, the one that attacked Em still hasn't came back yet, God knows what they are playing at." Mike said grabbing a towel and whipping his forehead.

" If you ask me, Emily's ready to get pay back," Kevin said laughing, Mike turned over and looked at Emily who was taking her full anger out on the dummy and with the power she was hitting it with it was starting to break.

" Hey em? " Mike said, but Emily couldn't hear him because she had her headphones in.

Mike was going to walk over to her to get her attention but Kevin held him back, " never walk up behind a Angry samurai unexpectedly."

.....................Samurai .................

" Jayden, put that in the trolley for me ," said Mia pointing towards the carrots.

" Why do we need some much carrots? " He asked putting even more carrots than there alway ready are in the trolley.

" Because Kevin likes them."

" Ok but that's more than enough for one person."

" With the leftovers I can make some soup," Mia smiled.

Jayden's face fell, he never wanted to go through the soup experience ever again.

" Actually Mia, I think we have carrots back at the house, we don't need this bag," said Jayden putting one bag back, but there was still 3 bags left in the trolley and Kevin couldn't eat all of it by himself, so when Mia wasn't looking he put another bag back.

"Oh Mia, Emily said she wanted rainbow cookies," Jayden said.

" I don't think that's a good idea, last time we have her cookies she was even more hyper then she is normally," Mia said.

Jayden was shocked," how is that possible?!? "

" We had to hold her down Jayden, ditch the cookies! " Mia warned him.

" Mia if anyone asks, the shop ran out of cookies! " Jayden said putting them down.

" Actually, she deserves something nice, get her one," said Mia putting one in a paper bag and putting it into the trolley.

" So I never got to ask you how your date went with Kevin ," Jayden asked restarting a conversation.

" Oh Jayden, you wouldn't believe how much I enjoyed myself, it was brilliant! " Mia said getting caught up in the memory of her and Kevin's date.

" Good to hear it."