Gold ranger

So the plan was all set up, Mike took Emily to the rocks where they were hit and laid Emily down there and he laid there beside her and in no time at all the nylock showed up, little did it know Mia, Kevin and Jayden was waiting behind the trees.

" Oh, so your samurai friends left you two here, well I don't blame them. you guys are all ready dead, " the nylock said laughing as he came charging towards Mike and Emily.

................... Samurai ..............

Mia, Kevin and Jayden were behind the trees watching the nylock carefully, just as they were about you charge at it Duyu came.

" Duyu! " Mia said.

" How do you know....." Kevin asked confused once again.

Mia shook her head, " does it really matter right now?!?"

" We can handle this later, we need to help mike, " Jayden said.

" No, your not going anywhere," Duyu said as she started fighting the Rangers as they morphered.

................ Samurai ...............

Mike morphered quickly and started fighting the nylock, " where are the others? " He shouted.

He tried to aim for the nylocks arm so then Emily would wake up and he would have a bit more help.

Suddenly a new ranger came and came up behind the nylock and chopped it's arm off.

" There you go amigo, " the ranger said as it ran off.

Mike was confused, but then he looked behind him to see Emily awake.

" Em, sorry but can you please morph and help me fight? " Mike asked trying to hold the nylock off.

Emily nodded, " go go samurai," she shouted as she morphed into the yellow ranger and started to help Mike.

" Mike, where are the others? " Emily asked blocking a hit from the nylock.

" Ha!" Mike said hitting the nylock, " I don't know, they are meant to be here, but there was a good ranger."

" What? How long have I been asleep for? "

" I don't...... " just as Mike was about to finish his sentence the nylock hit him and made him demorph.

" Mike! " Emily cried.

................. Samurai .............

" Guys, step on it. something's telling me that Mike and Emy are needing out help! " Mike said as she charged at Duyu.

" You rangers don't quite get how strong I am, you will need a full team to defeat me, " Duyu laughed bringing Mia, Kevin and Jayden to the ground all at the same time.

" Ah, she too strong! " Mia cried as she reached for Kevin's hand.

" Wait who is that? " Jayden said pointing towards a gold ranger.

" Ahh! " The 3 Rangers heard 2 voices scream as they came and crashing through the air beside them.

" Mike! Emily! " Mia cried.