Feeling down

Once the Rangers got back from the battle Emily went straight to bed, she had gotten beaten up quite badly out there, but she didn't want to say anything to the others because she wanted to be as good as the rest of them.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door," Em, are you alright?" Someone shouted from the other side of the door.
The door opened and it was Mia.

"Oh hey Mia," Emily said opening her eyes and looking at her.

"You alright," she asked sitting on her bed.

" Yeh," Emily said pulling up the blanket more to try hide her cuts and bruises.

Mia opened her phone, " wow 36 messages in one day, oh it's my friends asking where I am, I wish I could tell them, but I know I can't, are you leaving lots of your friends behind Em? "

Emily didn't want to answer, her only friend really was her sister, all the rest where bullies. "not really," she said feeling foolish.

"Come on, I'm sure there is someone, tell me about it!" Mia begged turning her phone off and putting it back down.

"Erm, actually Mia I'm really tired, but I'll see you tonight at the gates ok."

"If you say so Emy," Mia said waving goodbye and walking out of the room.

....................... Samurai .....................

"Ok Mike, you really think I should ask Mia out tonight? " Kevin asked.

" yeh dude! Go for it! " Mike said jumping and and down on his chair.

Then Mia walked into the room and sat beside the boys.

Mike gave Kevin a funny look and Kevin shook his head and turned to Mia, " are you ok," he asked her.

"Yeh, it's just Emy that I'm a bit worried about," she frowned.

This time Kevin gave Mike a funny look and Mike turned to Mia. " does she need someone to talk to?" He asked.

Mia shook her head," she wasn't really up to talking."

"Oh."