Mia's cooking

So the Rangers had some free time after killing the nylock so Mia wanted to do what she loves best. cooking.

Everything she cooked was hardly edible but no one had the guts to say to to get face.

She was making her own kind of special soup. she wouldn't tell anyone what was in it because she didn't want to give away the "secret" to the recipe.

Everyone appreciated all the time and effort that she put into the cooking they just didn't exactly like what she cooked, no one had the heart to tell her, she was one of the nicest people any of them had ever met. she was sweet and very caring.

Mike and Kevin and Jayden stood at the kitchen door watching her for "tips" on how to do the perfect soup.

They all stood there in shock. they couldn't believe how she was making her soup.

"Mia... I don't think soup is meant to go in the oven," Kevin said.

"Kevin, do you want to learn how to cook or not?" Mia said shutting the oven door.

It was really stressing him out watching her put soup in a oven.

"Sorry," he grumbled.

The 3 boys looked at eachother, "one of us need to get her a cook book," whispered Kevin into Jayden and mikes wars and the both agreed.

1 hour later the "soup" was ready....