Is it too late?

" Come on Emy, please don't let go! " Said Mia as she got Emily to her feet but had to hold her there or otherwise she would fall to the ground because she had no strength left at all.

Mia knew she couldn't do this on her own! " Help! Help! " She screamed as loud as she could.

Suddenly out of no where the boys showed up really out of breath.

" Guys please, you've gotta help me! " Mia said as the boys ran over to her and saw Emily.

Tears started rolling out of mikes eyes as he grabbed Emily from Mia and looked at the cut, while Kevin tried to comfort Mia.

Suddenly a portal came and the Rangers vanished and next thing they knew they were in the Sheba house.

Mentor took Emily to the recovery room and told the Rangers to wait outside and it was really killing Mike.

Mia was still crying and staring at her hands and clothes that were covered in blood.

" Mia, we need to get you cleaned up! " Kevin said but Mia wouldn't move.

" I can't, not until mentor comes out there and says Emily's fine," Mia said.

Kevin shook his head and went and sat beside Mia, even though he didn't want to admit it, he knew that Emily might not be ok, but he couldn't bear to think about it.

" Em, wouldn't want you worrying about her like this! " Kevin said, " mikes bad enough," Kevin whispered into mias ear as the both looked at him.

He was having to get held back from the recovery room by Jayden, sand trying his hardest to get through the doors to see Emily.

Mia got up off her chair and went over to Mike and tried to calm him down.

" Mike get a hold of yourself and man up! " She shouted at him, as her eye caught the recovery room door and she tried to run in, but Kevin grabbed her, " you guys aren't helping...."

Suddenly mentor came out and cut him off.

" Well ? " Asked Mike.