New couple

The next day Emily, Mike, Mia and Kevin planned to get lunch together the later on that night Mia and Kevin had a date.

At the park Mia and Kevin were sitting by the water and Mike and Emily had climbed a tree and sat up there.

Emily and Mike had talked lots about Emily's problems and Mike seemed to have fixed them for her, " Mike thank you for helping me," Emily said hugging him.

"Em, I really like you! Will you go out with me? " Mike blurted out.

" I really like you two, of course i will Mike! " Emily said hugging him even tighter.

Meanwhile Kevin and Mia where planning on wha they were going to do on their date.

" I was thinking a midnight picnic," Mia said, " I could cook it if you wanted."

" No Mia, it's really ok, I mean it wouldn't be fair for you to cook or our date, I'll get a take away for us." Kevin said.

Just then a heavy shower of rain started and Mia and Kevin both got up off the grass and stood at the bottom of the tree where Mike and Emily where, " come on you two, we are going to get soaked! " Mia shouted as Kevin put his arm round her.

Emily and Mike quickly climbed out of the tree and they all Started going home.

" By the way guys if you didn't know, this is my girlfriend Emy," Mike said.

Mia screamed in joy, " oh you guys are so cute! "

Once they got home the rain had stopped but they were all soaked, " Kevin I'm gonna go get ready for tonight," Mia said kissing Kevin as she walked inside.

Kevin walked in after her leaving Mike and Emily alone, " I'm gonna go in the shower and warm up, I'll see you later," Emily said to Mike as he kissed her forehead.

" Bye Em , " He said.