Big announcement

Mike and Emily stood in the kitchen for ages chatting about all sorts of different things, in fact they were in such deep conversation they didn't even realise Mia and Kevin had returned home or that dinner was ready.

Some couples where just perfect, and that's how mike felt about Emily. He had girlfriends in the past, but none he'd risk his life for, he just never wanted to stop making memories with her, he couldn't wait to tell their future kids all their stories of being samurai rangers.

Suddenly Kevin walked into the kitchen looking nervous as Emily and mike turned around to face him automatically noticing his facial expression.

" Kevin, are you alright?" Emily asked concerned as he nodded.

" mike, can I have a word," he asked then looking over to Emily, " I think Mia was wanting to asking you about something."

Emily nodded and walked off to go find Mia leaving mike and Kevin in the room alone as Kevin shut the door behind Emily and took a seat.

" Kevin, what is it? Have you and Mia split up?"

Kevin smiled and shook his head and he went into his pocket and pulled out a small box and opened it showing a ring as mikes mouth dropped.

Mike took the box out of Kevin's hand and looked deeply into the diamond seeing a shade of blue, noticing how big the diamond was shown how expensive it would have been

" kev! This is great news when are you gonna pop the question?" Mike asked as Kevin took the ring back, closed the box and placed it back into his pocket.

" I want to do it tomorrow night on our date, she has no idea. I just don't want to push her too far if you know what I mean, like we haven't been doing out for very long," Kevin says getting anxious and worried as mike shakes his head and takes a seat next to him and places his hand in his shoulder.

" she loves you, you can tell you two just click. Don't look back Kevin, she will say yes and will get married to a beautiful bride and call your first kid mike," mike laughed as Kevin rolled his eyes.

" you were convincing my there until that last bit," Kevin sighed as mike laughed and gave him brother a hug.

............ samurai ..............

" Mia?" Emily asked before walking into the bedroom as her eyes widened as she looked into the room to see their whole clothes cupboard laid on mias bed as Mia was throwing clothes around the room.

" emy you need to help me, I can't find anything nice to wear for me and Kevin's date tomorrow night. He's taking me to a nice place and I've no clothes," she screamed chucking clothes across the room as Emily felt another dizzy spell happening as she felt her stomach growl as she sat on the bed before Mia noticed.

Emily knew she had to finally eat, but she couldn't force herself to do it, she didn't know why... she just didn't want to eat.

" Mia you have heaps of nice clothes, stop stressing. We will find something," Emily says holding up as dress as Mia turns her nose.

" it needs to be classy Emmy, that's way too casual," she sighs as Emily finally remembered what she had.

Emily gets herself up off the bed and walks over to her wardrobe and pulls out an pink box as she opens it and holds up a stunning neon pink dress as mias eyes widen.

" Emily where did you get that from? I love it!" Mia screeched taking it from Emily and laying it on the bed as she admired it.

" it was my sisters, she left it for me," Emily smiled as Mia looked at her and smiled.

" I couldn't possibly wear it Emily, it's too special to you," Mia said as Emily shook her head and gave it to Mia.

" exactly it is a special dress, which means it has to be worn by a special person," she smirked as Mia felt tears of joy fill up in her eyes as she gave her sister a massive hug as Emily hugged her back.

" now we've just got to clean up all these clothes," Mia laughed as her and Emily broke away from the hug and looked around the room to see clothes were lying everywhere.

" this is going to be fun to clean."