Antonio interveiw

The next day arrives pretty quickly and it was the day Antonio was coming.

" Come on Rangers, get this place cleaned up, look there's bit of pizza on the floor! " Mentor shouted, he wanted to get the place spotless for Antonio.

" We are going as fast as we can! " Mia shouted while dusting a table.

" Wait a minute..... where's Mike and Emily? " Mentor asked.

Mia, Jayden and Kevin laughed, " they disappeared as soon as you said the word 'cleaning', " Mia laughed.

Mentor shook his head and walked off to go find them.

" Haha, they will just make a bigger mess, " Kevin said as got his tape measure out his pocket to make sure everything was perfect distance away from each other.

Mia and Jayden looked at each other, " Kevin, I know you want everything to be perfect, but this is too much! " Mia laughed.

" Look, this is just my way of getting things sorted! " He said.

Suddenly Antonio came running in with a suit and tie on and he was holding a fishing rod.

" Mentor, he's here! " Jayden shouted as mentor, Mike and Emily came running through.

As soon as Mike and Emily saw him they burst out laughing.

" Nice tie and fishing rod! " Mike laughed as mentor glared at him, Mike quickly stopped laughing and walked up to Antonio, " Mike! " He said shaking his head and standing back beside mentor who was obviously angry at him.

" Antonio Garcia the name.... samurai is my game! " Antonio said waving his fishing rod around trying to pretend it was a sword.

" And you called me cocky! " Mike whispered to mentor.

Mentor shook is head and sighed, " this is going to be a long day, " he thought to himself.