Making fire

" So my plan is to use me and Em's symbol power mixed together, because you know how you can make fire but rubbing a stuck with a stone, we could do that, but it would take forever, so I was thinking we could do it with symbol power because it would be quicker and it looks like everyone is needing it. but Em it's going to drain your symbol power, are you up
For it? " Mike asked, as much as he wanted to be warm again, he wanted Emily to be safe and he knew doing this could end badly if she wasn't fit/ healthy enough for it.

" I have to ttry! " Emily said as her and Mike got their samurizors out, " guys remember be safe, if you feel like you can't do it, just stop, wwe won't be disappointed. at least you tried! " Mia smiled.

Mike put out his hand as Emily grabbed it, " are you ready Em? " He asked her.

She slightly nodded her head, " symbol power stone! " Emily shouted.

" Symbol power tree! " Mike shouted.

Mike and Emily were giving so much symbol power into the Rock and stick that was in front of them, they were both trying their absolute hardest, everyone was was freezing and this was the only way to do it. Mia and Kevin were even starting to feel dizzy by watching them.

" Stone! " Emily shouted again as she gave out a bunch more symbol power to the rock.

" Tree! " Mike shouted as he did the exact same.

finally fire was made, " you did it guys!" Mia clapped.

Mike stumbled as he dropped to the floor, Kevin walked up to him and sat him down onto a log.

Meanwhile Emily dropped her samurzor to the ground and fell onto her knees and face first into the dirt.

Mia was quick to lying her down into the recovery position, " you did great! " Mia said to Mike and Emily, as she played with Emily's blonde hair as it was in dirt.

" Yes Mike, that was a good idea! your very creative! " Kevin said patting Mike on the shoulder, Mike was awake, he was just dizzy.

" I have to be, i don't have your mad skills! " Mike said.

" Hey was that a compliment? " Kevin grinned.

" You tricked me! " Mike smiled, he was enjoying the year from the fire along with the other rangers.

" Is Em ok? " Mike asked Mia, he noticed she hadn't moved in the last 5 minutes since she passed out.

" I think her body is just resting until she had some power in her body, " Mia explained looking down at Emily who was still lying on the floor in the recovery position, " I just can't explain how proud I am! " Mia clapped, "it feels good to be warm again."

Kevin phones Jayden to tell him everything that had happened and that thy are just going to camp out and they will be back in morning.

" Emily, can you hear me? " Mia said looking down on Emily trying to wake her up.

Kevin smiles at Mia, he loved her so much, the way she loved Emily as a sister so much, " Mia, she's just recovering, she will be fine! " Kevin smiled as Mia sighed and grabbed Emily's hand.