Date night

It was finally time for what Mia had been waiting for, she had finished her hair and make up which Emily had helped her with and slipped on the dress that Emily gave her that used to belong to her sister as Mia smiled.

" I feel pretty," she whispered as she looked in the mirror as Emily giggled, " that's because you are pretty."

Mia smiled and gave her little sister the biggest of hugs as Emily hugged her back and smiled, she couldn't believe that Kevin was going to propose to her big sister, she was so excited but also slightly nervous incase Mia said no.

" what are you making a face about?" Mia asked Emily catching her facial expression as Emily shrugged her shoulders not being able to tell Mia what she was actually thinking about.

" I'm just so happy for you and Kevin."

............ samurai .............

Kevin and mike got out of bed with the help of the painkillers mentor had given them, while Kevin put on nice clothes, he was taking Mia to a 5 start restaurant that she had always wanted to go to, his drug was seeing her smile and after tonight he was hoping that he was getting to see her smile forever.

Suddenly he heard a knock at the door as Mia walked in the boy bedroom as Kevin's eyes widened.

" Mia, you look beautiful," Kevin said without even thinking about it as she smiled and looked at him as mike ruined the moment by started pretending to be sick as Emily giggled by the door as Mia shook her head and Kevin rolled his eyes

" what? You two are my older siblings, it's disgusting."

" I think it's cute Emily smiled as Mia and Kevin said their goodbyes to the rangers and walked out after mike turned around to mike and Emily and smiled as they both gave him the thumbs up for good luck. After they had left he Sheba house Emily turned around to mike and cuddles into his arms as they laid down on his bed.

" Mia will be such a beautiful bride."

Mike looked at Emily cuddled in his arms and squeezed her tightly while kissing the top of her head.

" so will you one day."

............ samurai ............

When Mia and Kevin walked hand in hand into the restaurant they sat down and ordered their meal and when the food arrived it looked and smelt delicious.

Kevin had ordered a steak and Mia had ordered fish, they both loved it.

" can you believe how far each and everyone of us have become? Me and you, mike and Emily, Jayden and Antonio.... we are just family you know," mia smiled taking a bite of her fish as Kevin started into her brown eyes and smiled as she smiled back to him.

" I'm proud of everyone of the rangers and you, you guys have shown me so much kindness and love through living in the Sheba house and throughout battle. When we lost Emily before her sister saved her that would have been something no one would have been able to get over, only something we'd all have to live with."

Mia felt her eyes burn as she's pictured what had happened to Emily that day, it still haunts her that she was there with Emily and could have saved her before her sister had to trade her life with hers, it was the worst week of her life, all she was glad for now was that Emily was okay.

Once they had finished dinner they sat with a glass of wine each and started talking just enjoying the moment until Kevin plucked up the courage to do what he had been dreaming to do since he met Mia.

" Mia, when I tell you I love you, it's not because I feel I have to, or because it's habit or just to make conversation. I say it because your one of the most amazing, kindest and most beautiful human being ever. You Mia Jacobs is the best thing that has ever happened to me," Kevin smiled taking a deep breath as he slipped his bum off the chair and got on to one knee and pulled out the box from his pocket  and opened it up to her.

" Mia will you marry me?"