Free

" Emily are you okay?" Mia shouted over as they watched the boys fight while all still struggling to become free from the glue.

" don't worry about me, I'll be ok," she replied back wanting to keep her infection as private as she could.

" move out the way rangers so I can kill your little friends!" The nylock said to mike and Kevin.

The boys looked at eachother and smiled as they blocked their attack, almost feeling like there was no glue stuck to them at all.

After a short battle the boys gave the nylock one last hit as it finally fell to the ground defeated as the rangers saw their glue melt off as they turned around to see the other rangers getting up off the floor and demorphed.

Emily got off the floor and nearly fell again as she looked down to see her infection was growing rapidly as she suddenly felt a very sick feeling in her stomach as she quickly ran off towards the Sheba as fast as she could as mike looked confused as he seen her run off.

" oh my god!" Mia screamed chasing after her as everyone looked confused as the rest of the rangers followed not knowing what was going on.

When Emily got to the Sheba house she ran to her and mias private bathroom as she locked the door behind her scared, not wanting everyone to see as she looked at herself in the mirror and gasped seeing her skin going a horrid colour as blue veins started popping out.

Suddenly she got frightened when she heard knocking at the door as she heard voices asking if she was okay

" Emily open the door!" She heard mike shut as suddenly everything started spinning for her as she stumbled and grabbed onto the bathroom sink as she fell to the ground clenching onto her side.

..................... samurai ..................

" what was that banging noise!" Mike shouted as Mia cried.

" I think she's just passed out," Jayden said as suddenly he stood up as he got ready to knock down the bathroom door.

" Jayden stop! She might be behind it and it could fall on top of her! The infection is bad enough," Mia screamed.

" what infection?" Mike asked scared, he couldn't bare to loose his girl again after Just getting her back.

" what's that?" Antonio pointed out as a red liquid ran out from under the door as mike felt himself going dizzy knowing that was blood.

" get that door open now!" Kevin shouted harshly as Jayden knocked the door down and kicked it towed as the well as the rangers came running in as their eyes widened seeing the state of Emily's side with her infection.

" what the fuck is that?" Jayden said as Antonio and Mia ran through to find mentor as mike scooped Emily into his arms and gently carried her onto a bed, not baring to see her lying on the cold hard bathroom floor as he stared at the infection as he cried.

" Emily! Wake up!" He screamed gently rapidly tapping her face as Kevin came through with some water and splashed it onto her face seeing if that would do anything as Emily's eyes slowly opened as mike squeezed her hand.

" you stay awake Emily, do you hear me stay awake," mike instructed her.

Emily took two heavy breaths as she saw a blurry vision of all the rangers panicking around her as she clenched her side.

" it hurts," she cried as mike hugged into her.

" l know babe I know! Someone get Mentor!" He screamed as mentor came rushing through and looked at Emily.

Suddenly there was a bang at the door as Mia ran through to see who it was as her eyes widened seeing it was decker.

" give me the yellow ranger, I can heal her," he started as everyone but mike came running over as he had Emily in his arms in the bed.

" go away nylock!" Jayden said as decker ignored him.

" I saved Emily from the dead, and I can save her again. Believe it or not, I'm fond of that ranger and I want to save her. Just give me her so I can start the treatment before it's too late!"

" we need to trust him, Emily trusts him so I do," mike said as everyone turned around to see mike standing there will Emily limp and unconscious in his arms.

" please decker, I can't loose her again," mike said handing her over to him not wanting to let go as decker nodded.

" I will be in touch!" Decker said making a portal and vanishing leaving everyone in silence.

" why did you just hand Emily over to him mike!" Kevin shouted getting protective over his little sister.

" decker is the one who told me how to bring Emily back when she died, she trusts him so then so do I. I love her Kevin and I'm not going to risk looking her! So I have to do what it takes!" Mike shouted trying to keep himself together.

" he was right to do so, what Emily's infection was

" he was right to do so, what Emily's infection was... well I've never seen anything like it before in my life," Mentor added as everyone stayed silent just praying for the best.