What happened

Once Emily had a shower and put on a new pair of clothes she came out.

She was so happy that everyone was together now and they were all ok.

" So Emily, would you care to tell us what happened? " Mentor said as he, and all the other rangers grabbed a still and sat around the table.

" Yeh mentor told us you defeated the nylock, " Mike added feeling proud of her.

" No exactly," she frowned feeling stupid that she could defeat the nylock by herself.

" What? "

" I didn't deferent it, in fact if he wasn't there..... I would have been killed," she said making eye contact with no one but the floor.

" He?? Killed?? " Kevin asked.

" Confused! " Mike said.

" Mia, you know Dekker? " Emily shyly asked her.

" What?? That nylock monster messed up guy?!? " She asked getting scared.

" Dekker... Half nylock... half nylock," mentor said.

" How come we don't know who this Dekker is? " Mike, Kevin and Jayden said all at the same time.

" You don't want to know who he is, he tried to kill Her! " Mia said pointed at Emily's stomach where the cut was.

" What? I'm gonna kill that guy! " Mike said.

" Calm down! He didn't try to kill me this time! He saved my life......
He's the one who defeated the nylock...." Emily said.

Everyone sat there in shock, even mentor.

" So a nylock defeated a nylock to save a samurai Rangers life? " Kevin asked breaking the silence.

Emily nodded, she didn't know what else to say because it was the truth.

" Mentor why would he do that? " Jayden asked.

For once mentor didn't have a answer to a question, " I don't know."

" If you think that's weird listen to this, he took me to his cave to stitch me up because my stitches burst! " Emily asked as the Rangers were in even more shock now.

" Ok that's just weird! " Mike said grabbing hold of Emily's hand.

" Well at least your ok and safe now! " Kevin said staring at his little sister.

" And let me guess, the cave was really far away and that's what took so long to get here? " Mia asked.

" That and I got lost, but I met someone and we got back together," Emily said.

" Well that's enough stories for one day I think, how about a DVD? " Jayden asked as everyone nodded and went to the living room.