Guilty

Dekker had to leave the cave, he couldn't bear to listen to Emily's screams any longer, he already felt guilty enough, him and Emily did get along, he trusted her, and she was a samurai ranger, he thought they were horrible to nylocks, maybe not.

............ Samurai ...........

" Antonio are you sure? There is atleast 30 caves here and they all look the same, how are you sure it's this one? " Mia asked as she panted like a dog because she was running for ages.

" Trust me Mia! " Antonio smiled.

" Wait do you guys hear that? " Mike said, " its Em! "

" Have you ever called her Emily? " Kevin asked him.

" No, I'm saving using her hole name for a emergency," Mike smirked.

" Enough talking, let's bust in there and get them! " Mia said as she and the boys got their Morpheus out, " go go samurai! " They shouted as they morphed and bust into Dekkers cave.

From where Dekker was sitting he heard the Rangers morph so he ran back to the cage hoping duyu was already there so her plan could go on, he needed master xandered to be on his good side, that's why he kidnapped them.

When he got into the cave he saw the Rangers searching the place, " are you looking for the Rangers? " He said as the 4 Rangers turned round to see him.

" Can't you heard the screams??? " Dekker said, all he heard was Emily's screams going through his head.

" No? " Antonio said confused.

Dekker fell to his knees and put his hands over his ears trying to get the screaming to stop, " they are in there! Take them!! " Dekker shouted, all he heard was Emily's screams, he didn't know why he couldn't get rid of them.

Mia, Kevin, Antonio and Mike went into the room and saw the cages.

They were sleeping, " don't wake them up, you can tell by Dekkers reaction that they have had a sleepless night, Kevin can you make a portal? " Mia asked.

Kevin nodded and made a symbol and they all disappeared through the portal back to the Sheba house.

Mike carefully lifted Emily out the cage and took her to his bed because it was closest and he didn't want to wake her up.

Mentor had woke up and he took Jayden to Jayden's own bed.

Mike walked back through to the kitchen were all the Antonio, Mia and Kevin were sitting drinking tea, " is Emily alright? " Kevin asked.

" Fast asleep," Mike nodded taking a seat.

" We did well today guys," Mia smiled.

" Yeh, you right Mia, me, you and Mike did brilliant! " Kevin said.

Antonio frowned and walked out the kitchen, he was really starting to feel bad about himself.