Unbiological sisters

" Boys, we are heading off," shouted Mia as Kevin and Mike can through.

" Have fun girls, but be safe. call us if there's any trouble," said Kevin.

" Don't worry, we will," Mia said hugging him.

" Yeh, we don't a repeat of what happened to Em to both of you! " Mike said putting his arm round Emily and kissing her forehead.

" No way! I really don't want to happen again! " Emily said quickly.

" Ok enough chit-chat, me and this little one have shopping to do," said Mia as she waved goodbye to the boys and dragged Emily out of the Sheba house and down the street.

" So where do you wanna go first? Primark? Next? New look? You pick Em!" Mia said getting too exited.

" I don't mind Mia! I'm just so happy I'm doing something with you, you are my first proper..... doesn't matter, I'm just happy! " Emily said trying to change the subject.

" Em.... you can tell Me! " Mia said.

" Your my first proper friend! Your the first person that have wanted to do something with me out of choice! That haven't used me! " Emily frowned looking at the ground.

" oh Em! " Mia said rubbing her back," I would never want to use you! I don't know why you got bullied, your great at everything and saving the world is just a bonus! "

" Thanks Mia! We have gotten so close, your like a big sister to me! " Emily said.

Mia was so happy when Emily said that and she just wrapped her arms round her and squeezed her really tight, " I've always wanted a little sister! " She screamed right into her ear while jumping up and down.

" Come on Mia! Your the one who said we have shopping to do!" Laughed Emily as she grabbed the pink Rangers hand and pulled her down the street.