Next steps

It was 6 in the morning and Kevin had gone out for his daily early morning jog leaving mike training outside. The boys hadn't gone back to bed last night so they just ended up playing on the Xbox all night to try and clear their thoughts from their minds.

They were both lacking sleep completely now but still felt awake, all the rangers were in a hard situation just now trying to adjust to Emily's death.

Mike started hitting a dummy with a stick trying as if he was trying to hit duyu for killing Emily. As he continued to use all his strength that he had left in him to hit the dummy he suddenly stumbled backwards feeling dizzy as he fell into his back and stared at the sky not having the energy to move.

 As he continued to use all his strength that he had left in him to hit the dummy he suddenly stumbled backwards feeling dizzy as he fell into his back and stared at the sky not having the energy to move

While he laid there he tried to answer all the questions in his mind about Emily. Did she have a painful dead? If she's watching over them? If she was scared?

" oh Em, I'll save you," he whispered as he closed his eyes as it went to darkness.

" mike!" Mia shouted as her and Jayden came running out the Sheba house to his unconscious body.

" he's out cold," Mia says to Jayden as Jayden bends down to pick him up bridal style and carries him into his bedroom and pops him into bed.

" what he needs to do is rest, he needs to look after himself," he states as mikes eyes flutter open as he gets out of bed.

" Jayden I'm fine I just felt dizzy, I just need a drink of water," mike says getting up and walking past Mia and Jayden to go to the kitchen as Mia and Jayden exchange looks and follow him.

" call Antonio to come, then when Kevin gets back from his jog we are going to sit down and have a meeting cause I know how to get Emily back," mike said before downing a pint of water as Jayden's eyes widen.

" what do you mean?"

Mike shook him off in order of saying that he would tell him when Kevin and Antonio got there.

Mike stormed off and walked into the room where Emily's body was as he shut the door behind him and started crying his eyes out, he really needed her just now and she wasn't there. He felt like he had no one to talk to and it fucked for him.

He knew Emily wouldn't have wanted him to cry but he didn't care, he wanted her back. He couldn't think of anything else part from her.

Half an hour had passed and mike hadn't moved from Emily's bedside, he was just standing staring at her with an empty confused mind. He had never gone though this kind of pain before and he didn't know how to feel.

Suddenly there was a quiet knock at the door as Mia opened it while glancing at Emily's body as her heart slowly broke as she turned to mike as a tear fell from her eye.

" Kevin and Antonio are here, we are all waiting for you around the table for when your ready," she whispered as mike nodded his head as he quickly knelt down and passionately kissed Emily's cold forehead as he gently pulled away and followed Mia out as she squeezed her eyes shut to stop the tears as she started hyperventilating again at the thought of her little sister being dead as she leaned against the wall trying to calm herself down before it turned into a proper panic attack as mike placed his hands on both her shoulders.

" Mia breathe okay, it's ok, calm" mike said pulling his big sister in for a hug as she takes a few deep breathes and finally feels a bit more calm again as her and mike go though to the meeting room and she takes a seat beside Kevin as all eyes are now on mike.

" mike, we know you are grieving badly, we all are but Emily is dead, we can't bring her back to life we aren't wizards," Kevin said quietly as mike shook his head.

" no that's where your wrong, I spoke to decker

" no that's where your wrong, I spoke to decker... he said there was too ways!" Mike said as he explained the 2 things that the rangers could do to bring back Emily.

Everyone sat in silence going through in their heads what mike had just suggested.

" it's risky, we can't risk can someone else to bring Emily back, she wouldn't have wanted that," Antonio said as Jayden interrupted him.

" plus the deal with the devil, it won't be as easy as it seems, there will be a catch."

Suddenly mentor appeared through the doorway, " I'll trade my life for Emily's, I'm the one that got her in this situation I'll get her out."

Everyone looked at him shocked not knowing what to reply

" mentor have you even told Emily's family yet? You can just go and do that, you've got so many duties here," Kevin said as Jayden felt uncomfortable with this whole conversation.

" yes I did, and we are having Emily's family round tonight, they want to spend time with her body before planning the funeral, although after what I'm going to do they won't need to, mike, Mia and Kevin I was hoping it would be okay for you three to meet Emily's Mum,band sister from the train station and safely take them back here," Mentor asked as the three of them nodded their heads.

Mike hated This, this was not the way he had wanted to meet Emily's family. He wanted to take Emily's family out for a nice dinner at a posh restraint to get to know one another and for him to be welcomed into the family. Not meeting eachother over his dead girlfriends body.

" Serena is coming, I thought she was so Ill she couldn't even leave the house?" Mia asked as mentor nodded.

" yes she is very ill, but Emily's mother is bring all the equipment needed to keep her breathing well for the night."

" right lets go and get the room ready for Emily's family," Jayden said starting to get up and mike eyes widened.

" no we aren't leaving this table until we agree on how to get Emily back!" Mike shouted at the top of his voice slamming his fists into the table  as everyone shook.

" mike I already said, I'll bring back Emily. We will go ahead with it later," Mentor said as Jayden stamped his foot.

" no. Stop! Mentor your not dying to bring back Emily! No one is! It's not fair! Yes there's a small possibility that we can save both of you but I'm not risking it!" Jayden shouted as mike got angry and ran out the room into Emily and mias bedroom and slammed the door shut and he looked down onto Emily's bed and felt his heart pounding with anger in his chest.