New friends

Kevin first arrived at the gates to the Sheba house, he was so keen to make a good impression on himself, then Mia showed up in a car.

"Hello red ranger, I'm ready to fight by you," said Kevin as the door opened and he saw Mia, " oh sorry, I didn't know the red ranger was a girl," he said feeling stupid.

" I'm not the red ranger, I'm pink. Mia, " she said as she got out the car.

"Kevin," he said holding out his hand as Mia shook it.

Then Emily came, she walked up to Kevin panting, " are you the red ranger?" She said.

"No I'm blue, I'm Kevin."

"Oh. I'm Emily, pleased to meet you," Emily said to both Kevin and Mia.

Mia smiled, she thought Emily was so cute and she was tiny.

" So you guys must be my peeps," someone said, as Mia, Kevin and Emily trued round.

"Your the red ranger?" Asked Kevin.

"No, I'm mighty green. Mikes the name," he said putting his fist to Kevin expected him to fist bump, but Kevin had never done that before so he just shook it awkwardly.

"Erm yes, my name is Kevin."

" And what are you girls called?" Asked Mike.

"I'm Mia, and this is Emily."

"So where is the red ranger anyway?" Asked Emily.

Just then the gates opened and Jayden holding the box with the samurizors.

"Yes, I know what you are thinking, I am the red ranger, I hope you know that what you are doing just now there is no Turing back, are you ready to fight as samurai power rangers with all your heart?"

"I've been trading for this since I was a little girl," said Mia nodding.

"Without hesitation," said Kevin.

"I'm ready to give it all I've got," smiled Emily.

" Let's do it," nodded mike.

"Ok, Kevin Stonewall, Mia Jacobs, Mike macdonald and Emily Daniels, please come forward and collet your samurizors."

After they all got their samurizors they got taken inside to meet mentor.

"Hello, I'm mentor, and I'm here to guide and train you to be a excellent samurai ranger, if Emily and Mia follow me I can take you to your room and if Kevin and Mike follow Jayden he will take you to yours."

The 4 nodded and got taken to their rooms.