Useless

Mike had to get some fresh air so he also decided to take a walk.

He was so angry at Kevin for saying that stuff about the people he cared about, Mike was really hurt that he called Mike useless and selfish, he did his best to help the team, and he was not selfish, all he wanted to do was protect Emily.
Mike knew he had some anger problems but by the looks of things so does Kevin and he had no right to say any of that.

Mike really felt sorry for Mia too, Mike was Emily's boyfriend, Kevin was Mia's boyfriend, Kevin should have known better than to treat Mia like that, especially in front of Antonio, now he's going to think that we bitch about people behind their back, that Emily's useless and that I sit there and does nothing.

" Kevin's going to get it when I get back! " Mike shouted.

Mike walked around for a bit while kicking some stones, it was starting to get dark and he hoped the girls were ok.

............... Samurai ..............

" This is crazy, the rangers have been gone for ages," mentor said

" I know, Kevin tried talking to Mia, but she just started crying so much and she left again, " Jayden nodddd.

" We need to have a talk with Kevin! " Mentor said as Jayden nodded, they both knew they had to get it sorted out.