Never be the same

It was starting to get dark in the city now and Mia was still sitting there with Emily in her arms.

Jayden had no idea what to do in this situation, he had to get hold of mentor but he just didn't know where he was.

" Jayden what are we going to do?" Mia sniffed as as gripped Emily shoulder as shivers went through her Body from Emily's freezing cold body.

" wait a minute, I've got the emergency phone! I've never used it and if Mentor saw that I was ringing him on that he would know there's a serious problem," Jayden said as he used his morpher and drew out a symbol as a phone fell into his hands and he called mentor.

" Jayden what's happened?" Mentor said answering the phone in no time at all.

Jayden took a deep breath and gripped the phone shaking, " mentor... Emily's dead, she's lying here in mias arms you need to help I don't know what to do!"

Jayden quickly heard to phone hang up and within 5 minutes mentor had shown up as his eyes widened as he came up to Emily and at this moment mentor had officially felt his heart break.

" Mia, Jayden go back to the Sheba house. I will sort it out and see you very soon," Mentor said as mias shook her head and stared screaming pulling Emily closer refusing to let go.

" no she's my sister, she's my best friend! No mentor no!" She cried as Jayden went up to her  and placed both his hands on her shoulders, " Mentor will make her feel peaceful in the Sheba house so we can all say..." Jayden took a deep breath as tears fell down his face, " so we can all say goodbye before the funeral."

Mia took a deep breath as she looked down at Emily one more time as she cried her eyes out as she gently laid her on the ground and got up and looked down on her body.

" how am I going to live without you Emily?" She whispered as Jayden took her into his arms as they both cried, totally shocked by loosing their little sister.

............... samurai ...............
Kevin stared at mike, since his breakdown when he had first found out about Emily he hasn't shown any emotion he was just sitting there starting into space while shaking like mad.

Kevin had also told Antonio who wasn't talking the news well but he'd never imagined mike to be like that.