Wishing

When mike met the rangers, Mia and Antoino where already on the ground.

" green ranger! Welcome to the party!" The nylock laughed as mike watched him with mind full of thoughts. He couldn't cope with the stress of loosing Emily, of fighting while she's ill, he couldn't cope with being a ranger anymore.

Mike morphed into his ranger suit and jumped into the battle alongside his fellow rangers but not feeling that he could fully concentrate.

Mike went to go take a swing at the nylock as the nylock saw it coming and hit him first on the other side as mike went flying back and landed hard on the ground. He was still morphed but he felt like he couldn't move.

" mike?" Mia called running up to him as mike just laid there.

" I can't do it, mia, I just bare to move or fight," mike cried as Mia looked behind her to the others and shrugged her shoulders.

" Mia, talk mike Home, he's in no condition to fight. We can handle this nylock!" Jayden shouted blocking an attack and Mia helped mike up as they walked up to the Sheba house and when they were far enough away from the fight they both demorphed.

" what's going on with you mike?" Mia asked him.

Mike didn't know how to put into words how he was feeling, firstly, he was worried sick about Emily which was now turning out to make him physically sick. He had only just gotten her back and now her life was on the line again.

" I just don't know Mia, although I've got people around me all the time, I just..." mike says as he slows down with his words as Mia catches on and gives hand gestures for him to carry on talking.

" I just feel alone Mia, I just don't want to be here," mike said suddenly realising just how bad he had been feeling lately as Mia feels tears in her eyes hearing this come out of her younger brothers mouth as she stops walking and hugs on to him.

" mike, I understand that you've been going through a hard time with Emily and with everything else that's been going on lately... but what had brought this on? Your usually so happy."

Mike sighed, knowing every word that he was saying was slowly making small cracks in mias heart, " I know I have all of you guys and I love you all to pieces, you, Kevin, Jayden, Antonio and mentor are family to me, but Emily is just my rock, just like Kevin is yours!" Mike said as he couldn't bare to make eye contact with Mia.

" I just feel that when something bad happens to anyone of yous, it's shatters me, but when bad things happen to Emily it kills me, and instead of trying to live my life I'd rather run away from it because the stress is too much," mike whispers. Mike was normally a strong individual, but he couldn't hold it in anymore as Mia very quickly seen as she grabbed onto him as he broke down in the middle of the street.

" I don't want to be here anymore," he cried.

" right come on, let's get back to the Sheba house, get into comfy clothes, chat and do what ever you want! Even if it's video games. It's about time we hard some brother and sister time," Mia smiled as mike nodded.

........................ samurai ........................

" make the pain stop," Emily groaned to decker who was sitting by her bed keeping his company as he was double checking on machines.

" give it time yellow ranger. Your lucky I got you when I did, you were close to yet another death which this time you wouldn't be coming back from," decker laughed as he couldn't wait for the days to go by so he could feed the poor girl again. As she hasn't been able to eat anything it was showing but a great effect, she was no just skin and bone. The only positives is that she was getting fluids from the medication.

He heard Emily groan once again as he saw the pain in her eyes, " go to sleep ranger, it will all he over soon."

.................... samurai ...................

Mike and Mia sat on the sofa waiting for this pizza to cook, although mike wasn't in the mood for eating Mia was forcing him to eat something.

" once things get back to normal mike, you feel better," she smiled as he attempted to smile back as he just realised what was actually going on.

" shit Mia, I need to go," mike said as he jumped up from his seat as Mia looked at him confused.

" why?"

" Emily, I need to go see Emily," mike said not wanting to leave Emily alone for a long period of time as Mia shook his head knowing that in her condition, him seeing her would only make like feel worse.

" don't worry, I think Kevin said he wanted to go see her, to make sure decker is keeping care of her. You just need to chill out, Emily knows you love her without being by her side every couple minutes," Mia said in a kindhearted way as mike agreed and laid down again on the sofa and rested his head on the pillow.

And before he knew it, he was asleep.