Getting better

Emily got taken home safely and was getting taken care of by mentor.
She woke up after a few days and was fine but was still feeling dizzy at times, but other from that she was fine.

Mike stayed by her side the hole time, he didn't want her to have to suffer on her own, for some reason he thought it was his fault because he never should have left Emily alone, and as a boyfriend he should have been there to catch her when she fell, just like Kevin does with Mia.

After they finished training Emily was in the shower and Mike was standing by himself in a world of his own.

" Hey Mike, you alright? " Said Mia as she and Kevin walked into the room.

Mike didn't reply, he was so deep in thoughts he couldn't even hear her talk.

Kevin suddenly put his arm round Mike and shook him, " wake up! " He laughed that caused Mike to jump.

"Oh hey guys, " he said.

"You alright? " Asked Kevin.

"Yeh just thinking," Mike said rubbing his eyes and sitting down.

" About Emily? " Mia asked.

Mike nodded, even the subject of what happened to Emily made him feel guilty, he could see the bruises of her when he closed his eyes, he just thought of the one girl he loved getting beat up by a nylock.

Mike shook his head and whipped away the thoughts.

" Mike your scaring me a little, you haven't been yourself," said Kevin.

" It's my fault Emily got beaten up so bad! " Mike blurted out.

" What? How could you think that? " Mia said.

" I'm her boyfriend, and I just left her to wonder round the city by herself," Mike frowned.

" Mike it's not your fault, it could have happened to any of you, it just turned out to be Emily, but lucky she's fine now and you can stop thinking about it. if you love each other Emily would know that you would do anything for her," Mia said putting her hand on his shoulder.

" Thanks, " Mike smiled feeling a bit better.

" I was thinking pizza tonight? On me! " Kevin said.

" Nah Kevin, I'll pay."

Kevin, Mia and Mike turned round to see Emily standing at the door.

" What? " Mia asked.

" Well I owe it to everyone, everyone getting worried," she said as she sat down beside Mike and put her head on his shoulder.

" Em, you don't owe it to anyone. I'm paying and that's final," Kevin said as he and Mia walked out the room hand in hand to get some training done.

"You ok Mike? "

Mike looked at Emily and kissed her, " of course I am."