Files

After the next couple of days Emily and Jayden were nearly fully healed and they were back to training.

"Mike, can I have a word? " Asked Kevin.
Mike nodded and walked out the room, "hey Kev what's up? " Asked Mike.

" I want to ask Mia on our first date tonight, any tips? " Asked Kevin.

" Really that's great!! Just don't try to act cool. that never works for you Kev."

" Wait what do you mean?"

" When you do a very fake laugh and you sound like a troll or when you show off about you weighing your food."

" Weighing your food is Clever......"

" Yeh, just don't do it. ok? " Mike asked.

Kevin nodded," anyway Mike, when are you gonna ask out Em? "

" I'm just not sure it's the right moment Kev, I'm sure there's something wrong with her I just can't seem to catch it. I wanna wait for the perfect time," Mike said.

" Actually Jayden said to me that mentor said that he knows a lot about Emily's past, but he wouldn't tell Jayden, apparently it's filed away somewhere," Kevin said.

" Kevin, you've got to help me find it! " Mike begged.

" No way Mike, I wouldn't do that to mentor, I would be disobeying the samurai trust," Kevin answered.

" Come on Kev!! No one would know you did anything and I will return it as soon as I find out what's wrongs with her, all I want you is to distract mentor! I'm doing it for her good not mine, then you can ask out Mia! " Mike begged.

" I can't believe I'm doing this!" Kevin said.

Him and Mike walked outside mentors office, " ok Mike let's go! " Kevin said as him and Mike quickly went into mentors office and looking in lots of drawers, " look Mike it says Emily Daniels there, I'll go distract mentor! " Kevin said as he walked to the door and stuck his head out to check no one was there, then he went to go find and distract mentor.

Meanwhile Mike was searching through Emily's file to try find what mentor was hiding, " bingo" he whispered to himself as he pulled out the file that he needed, he opened the book and started flicking through the pages.

" SUFFERED FROM DEPRESSION, USED TO HARM HERSELF. NEVER THOUGHT SHE WAS GOOD ENOUGH. SOMETIMES NEEDS HELP" Mike read out to himself.

" Oh no, I've got to help Em incase she starts to feel that way too badly! " Mike thought to himself as he carefully put the files back in the drawer and ran out the office and shut the door.

"Hmmm I'm sure there was one thing I had to do! " Mike said to himself, " oh well I've got to find Emily."

................... Samurai ..................

"Hey mentor, how about we spend some quality time ," Kevin said as he sat beside mentor.

" Well I was just away to watch the darts and have some beer, care to join Kevin? " Mentor asked.

As much ah Kevin didn't want to, he knew he had to so Mike doesn't get caught, " that sounds good." he frowned.

Mentor gave Kevin a can of beer and they sat and watched the darts, Kevin forgot how much he hated darts, he thought it was not good at all.

Kevin looked at his watch, it had been a hour and mentor was starting to get a bit drunk and starting to fall asleep, "where is Mike ," Kevin thought to himself.
He looked at mentor again and by this time he was fast asleep so he quickly sneezed out the room.

Then he bumped into Mike, "mike what were you doing in there!! I was stuck with drunk mentor and darts! " Kevin moaned.

" Shut up Kevin! Where is Em?? " Mike asked.

" Her, Jayden and Mia went to go get food shopping, they shouldn't be long until they are back, why? " Kevin asked.

Mike explained everything to him and Kevin was in shock!

" That's terrible! " Kevin said.