Feel good about yourself

It was night and Antonio was sitting in the kitchen by himself, he felt bad about him self, he knew that ever since he showed up, there had been non stop problems.

He heard footsteps coming towards him, he turned his head slightly to see Mia.

" Hey Antonio, what you doing up this late? " Mia asked him walking to the opposite end of the table from where he was.

" I was about to ask you the same question," he replied, he wasn't really up to talking, especially to Kevin's girlfriend.

" Well I just can't sleep, Mikes sleeping in Emily's bed and he's snoring," Mia said.

" So it's my fault again," Antonio blurted out.

Mia looked at him puzzled, " what? "

" Well I'm the one that made her get kidnapped and everything," he said.

" Let me guess your feeling down? " Mia asked.

Antonio didn't say anything, he was too embarrassed about everything.

" Antonio, everyone makes mistakes! What kinda samurai would you be if you were good at everything? How would you learn anything? "

" But it's always me, I want to be like he rest of you, but something always goes wrong! " Antonio said as he felt his eyes filling up with tears.

" None of us are perfect, we just try our hardest and as long as you do that you should be proud of everything you do! Remember you have saved us in the past! " Mia smiled, " I know Kevin doesn't help matters, but trust me he will calm down, he used to hate Mike! Now look what happened! But I I'll talk to him again for you."

" Mia, thanks. you have actually helped me! " Antonio said, after what Mia had said to him he did feel better.

Mia smiled, she felt good that she put a smile on his face, she hadn't seen one on his face for a while.

" You know what! " Antonio smiled.

Mia looked at him suspiciously, " what?"

" We just have a golden moment! "

Mia laughed, " wow it feels good for a pink ranger to have a golden moment!!" She laughed as she high 5 Antonio.

" Well I'm gonna try get some rest! Thanks so much, for helping me! Antonio said getting off his chair.

" No thank you for letting me have a golden moment! " She smiled as she watched him leave the room.