3 gone

Emily decided to go to see Dekker, for some reason she trusted him to talk to because he trusted her.

Emily walked up to his cave and knocked on the stone, " Dekker, it's me! " Emily shouted not knowing Jayden and mentor were stuck in the cave.

The doors slightly opened and Dekker's head popped in through the doors, " Emily, what can I do for you? "

" Do you have time for a chat? " Emily said.

" How did you find out? " Dekker asked, thinking Emily knew that Dekker had kidnapped mentor and Jayden.

" What do you mean Dekker? " Emily asked.

" I'm gonna have to take you know, but please understand that I'm not going to hurt you! " Dekker said.

Just as Emily was about to speak it went black for her, and next thing she knew was she was trapped in a cage and in a cage beside her was Jayden and mentor.

" Mentor! Jayden! Where are we? " Emily shouted across to them.

" Your awake! " Mentor smiled.

" We have been kidnapped by that friend of yours! " Jayden said.

" Dekker? " Emily whispered to herself as her memory flooded back to when she showed up for a chat and he said that he wasn't going to hurt her.

Dekker walked into the room where they were kidnapped and walked over to Emily's cage.

" I can't explain! " He said, for some reason he had a bond with emily, she was the only person who he actually trusted.

" Don't! " She snapped, " I thought you trusted me! " Emily cried.

" I do! I just have to keep you here..."

" For how long?!? Forever! I'm gonna end up dying in here! I'm never going to get to see Mike again! Or Mia! Or Kevin! Or my dying sister! " Emily shouted at him banging on the cage doors.

" Calm down! " Dekker said.

" Leave me alone! " She cried.

Just as Dekker was about to open his mouth mentor decided to speak up, " you heard her."

Dekker frowned and nodded and walked towards the door, he quickly turned round to have a glance at Emily who was still banging on the cage and crying.

He turned back round before she realised that he was looking at her and walked out the room and shut the door.

" how many you got in there? " A voice said as he turned round to see duyu, " I have 2 rangers and their mentor," he frowned.

" Interesting, well I've already let the rest of the Rangers know that we have them," duyu laughed as she heard the screaming and the crying that made he laugh.

.............. Samurai ...............

" I can't believe them! " Mike said as he threw is samurizor towards a tree.

" Mike calm down, at least they are alive! " Mia said looking down at the picture of mentor, Jayden and Emily locked up in cages like animals.

" And it's all Antonio's fault! " Kevin also added and Mike and Mia gave him the evil eye, " Kevin get a grip! " Mia said, " we have to focus on finding them, Mike call Antonio, " Mia said.

" No way, Em would be safe if it wasn't for him, " Mike said.

" Get a grip too mike, one of us were gonna get kidnapped and it just so happeneds it was Emily! Now we need more help so call him! " Mia snapped at him as she was started to get worried because the hole team was falling apart.

Mike called Antonio and told him to come to them and in no time at all he was there.

" Do you recognise a place like this? " Mia asked Antonio while she held up the picture of the cave in front of Antonios face as he studied it for a big.

" Oh my god Amiga, I know where that is! Follow me! " He said as he sprinted towards the cage as the others ran after him.

" I hope he's right! " Kevin thought to himself not knowing how long mentor, Jayden and Emily would have left.