News

" Emily is....... going to be ok! " Mentor said as the group gave a sigh of relief.

" She actually should be up and moving in the next couple of days."

" Can we see her now? " Mike asked trying to get passed mentor to go into the recovery room.

Mentor looked at Mike sadly, he knew how much he wanted to see Emily, " unfortunately not just now, but maybe in a couple of hours."

Mike and Mia's faces fell, " not mentor, you don't understand, I need to tell Emy something! " Mia shouted.

" Mia, Mike lets go, you heard mentor! " Jayden shouted as he pulled the 2 away from the door to the kitchen and Kevin followed.

" Guys, you need to give everything time! " Jayden said to them, Kevin nodded his head," Jayden's right, I would be lost without little Em, but we know she's ok now, so we don't have to worry."

Mia frowned and picked up a recipe book and started flicking through the pages, " I know! " Mia said.

" What? " Asked Kevin and he sat at the table beside Jayden while Mike was standing at the fridge.

" I could make a nice meal for Em! "

Jayden leaned into Kevin, " didn't she hear mentor, she's gonna live. why is Mia wanting to kill her? " Jayden whispered into his ear as Kevin sighed," Mia, I think mentor should do the cooking, but it was really nice for you to offer! " Kevin said walking up to her and kissing her forehead.

" Oh, are you sure? " Mia asked taking another glance at the recipe book.

Kevin nodded and kissed her again.