Smile

It had been exactly 2 days and 13 hours since mike had last seen Emily. He hadn't been in the mood for doing anything, as much as he wanted to go visit his girlfriend he knew she was in no state for her to see him like this.

He knew the other rangers were going to keep her company and they just told her that mike wasn't feeling well, which wasn't exactly a lie.

He couldn't wait until the infection was fully gone and she was back on her feet, he missed her deeply.

" hey mike how's it going?" Kevin asked going into the bedroom as mike lifted his head from his Pillow and looked up at him.

" I'm kind of feeling more myself today kev," mike smiled as Kevin smiled back at the news.

" that's what I like to hear, and I've got a good feeling about today. I'm just back from seeing Emily and the infection is almost gone," Kevin smiled as mike felt a huge smile appear on his face.

" I can't wait to see her, I've missed how happy I was with her around," mike smiled as Kevin smiled back at him.

" you never know, it could be tonight she's home, she's basically healed," Kevin smiled as mike got out of bed.

" if that's the case, I need to be strong and overcome my feelings with happiness. Do you wanna go out and train? " mike asked as Kevin smiled.

" that's a stupid question mike, of course I want to train!" Kevin smiled as him and mike got changed into their training clothes and went outside to the Dojo to see Mia and Antonio already outside training.

" ready," mike smiled to Kevin as he nodded and they started their fight.

.................... samurai ...................

Finally Emily was back on her feet and feeling a lot better.

" you look better yellow ranger," decker nodded sitting down at the table watching Emily walk around the cave obviously wanting to go home.

" you want something to eat? To gain some of your lost weight back?" Decker asked as Emily shook her head.

" can I go home?" Emily pleaded as decker nodded his head, " yes yellow ranger, you are now well enough to go home but you need to keep talking the medication I gave you, and if you see it start again, even if it's tiny... you have to immediately return for more treatment," he instructed as Emily nodded excited that she was finally getting home to go see her friends.

.............. samurai ............

The rangers stopped trying for a while and took a bite to eat on the outside table enjoying the last of the nice weather as it was now coming up to the end of autumn and now heading into winter

" rangers I've got good news!" Mentor smiles walking outside as they rangers look at him excited to hear what it is.

" I'm going to go pick up Emily, she's finally well enough to come home, so can we please make sure there's some lunch left for her?" Mentor asks as they rangers nod with big smiles on their faces including an extra big smile on mikes face.

" she's coming home," Mia whispered into mikes ear as he just got up from his seat and gave him big sister a massive hug. She had been supportive over the past few days and he appreciated her kind heart so much.

" I'm gonna go clean the house," Kevin said as mentor left after giving mike a pat on the back leaving mike and Mia outside as Mia serves a portion of food for Emily and puts foil over it and leaves it aside for when she gets back.

" are you feeling better mike? You can tell me the truth, you don't need to try hide it," Mia smiles as mike smiles back at her.

" I do Mia, once Em comes home everything's going to back to normal, and that's what I need, something normal to happen and to stay in my life."

Mia nodded fully understand what he meant, it had been chaos these past few months.

" we just all need to look out for eachother."