Help part.2

They nylock made is way to the other Rangers with Emily's morpher.

It couldn't wait to tell the Rangers that their friend was practically dead, and to see master Xandrex face when the sanzu river goes up.

...................... Samurai ...................

Jayden was still wandering around the streets but just then he got knocked over by someone and they both fell on the floor, " what the hell? " Said the other person, Jayden looked up to see Mike, " oh hey mike, have you found anything? " He asked as he helped Mike up.

" Nothing, have you heard from Em? " Mike said trying to find Jayden in the dark.

"Nope not yet, I'll give her a call," said Jayden getting his samurizor and calling her.

"No answer," he said as he put it in his pocket.

" That's weird, I hope she's alright," Mike said starting to get a bit worried about her.

Suddenly Mia and Kevin appeared.

" Hey guys, what are you doing out here at this time ?" Asked Kevin checking his watch.

" There was signs of nylock activity in the city but we can't find anything? " Jayden said.

"Yeh and now we've lost Emily," added Mike " and when we try calling her no one picks up."

Suddenly the same nylock that has Emily's morpher came up to the rangers, " hello Rangers."

"Nylock!" Shouting Jayden.

" What seems to be the matter?!? I'm just here dropping off something from your friend," said the nylock throwing Emily's morpher towards them.

Mike caught it and realised it was Emily's morpher.

" Guys look! " He said showing them the morpher, " what did you do to her?!?" Shouted Mike.

" Rangers calm down, in the next few hours with no medical attention she will soon be out of her misery," said the nylock laughing.

" Where is she? " Shouted Mia.

" Go find her yourself! So long Rangers! " Said the nylock as it disappeared.

" Guys we need to find her! " Screamed Mia.

" Where do we start? " Asked Kevin.

" it doesn't matter, you heard that nylock, she's obviously hurt! We don't have time to loose! " Shouted Mike as her ran off looking for her.

The rest of the Rangers split up to go look for her.

...................... Samurai ....................

Emily woke up, she felt some stairs digging into her back but she didn't have the energy to move, even opening her eyes hurt.

" Where am I? " She whispered.

She moved her hand across the floor trying to find her samurizor but have no luck.

Her head badly hurt, all that she could remember was the nylock throwing her around.

She slightly lifted her head so she could look up then she saw heaps of stairs, then she remembered rolling and rolling down the stairs, thinking she was never going to stop.

She sat up and looked around her, it was a total dump.

It looked like no one was going to be able to find her any time soon.

" Help! " She shouted as loud as she could but no one heard.