In need of help

" what do you mean they are missing?" Mia whispered from her bed to mentor trying not to wake Emily up.

" Mia, I know... They are no where to be seen," mentor said checking his samurizor Map.

" check again!" Mia demanded as Emily suddenly got woken up.

" what's going on? " she asked trying to do a little stretch so she wouldn't hurt herself anymore than what she is.

" ohh your awake Emily..." Mentor said trying to change the subject as Mia glared at him.

" where's Mike?" Emily asked in a cute little voice from after just waking up.

" good question," Mia grumbled while still glaring at mentor.

Emily looked at the both of them confused, " am I missing something?"

None of them said anything, they didn't want to hurt her any more than she already was.

" I'm going to asks you one more time, " where's Mike? " she growled.

Mentor looked down, he knew the girls where hurting but he was too. Those three boys where like sons to him, exotically Jayden. He knew deep down they could handle themselves but until then he knew he had to jut hope for them best and care for the girls as much as he could. He needed to start being a mentor.

" don't worry Emily, I'm going to save them!" Mentor said as he stormed out the shiba house with his morpher. The girls had told only him their technique of how to get out the dream but he boys might not figure it out i time so mentors mission was to save them... no matter what the risk.

" Mia where is he going?" Emily cried as she clenched her sore side while Mia looked at her sympathetically.

" don't worry em, he's going to save them!"

............ samurai .............

Mentor knew all the symbols, so getting the nylock back wasn't that hard for him, but since he was a retired ranger it did take out a lot of his energy.

Mentor watched the samurai pop out of a hole in the wall as he fell to his knees out of breath.

" ohh old ranger is tired? " your gonna be easy too..." the nylock attempted to say as he got cut off but Mia and Emily as they came running and limping.

" leave him alone!" Mia shouted as they came to a halt, standing protectively in front of mentor guarding him with their swords as he continued to lay on the ground.

" girls!" He whispered in a painful voice! " you are in no condition to fight! Get back before you get killed."

" give us back the boys!" Emily screamed tightly gripping her sword even more.

" even if I wanted, I couldn't get the boys out of there! They need to defeat me to get their way out!" The nylock muttered.

" let them defeat you in the dream! Or we will kill you right here and right now!" Mia scream as the nylock smirked.

" I've a better idea!" It laughed as it sprayed gas in their faces and they dropped to the floor as mentor looked at their lifeless bodies on the floor more worried than ever knowing that they were on their last legs. They were far too injured.

" now if you excuse me, I've got some samurai rangers to go and kill!" They nylock laughed and jumped into a portal leaving mentor struggling to get up to go help the girls.

........... samurai ...........

" this must be the dream that Emily and Mia where trapped in, but we have got to be careful, we don't want to end up in the same situation as them," Jayden said as Antonio, mike and Kevin nodded in agreement. Although they had no idea how to  escape, they knew they had to do it safely, for the girls sake.

" speaking of the girls, I hope they are doing ok," Mike frowned of flashbacks of Emily loosing so much blood flashed back into his head.

" don't worry mike, I'm worried too," Kevin sighed placing his hand on mikes shoulder as suddenly he heard 2 girls voices behind them as the 4 boys turned around to see Emily and Mia standing behind them.

" what are you guys doing here! " Jayden shouts as mike and Kevin stare at their girlfriends wondering how they got here.

" you know what I don't even care," Kevin says running up to Mia as mike does the same with Emily both behind credulity knowing that even tho they can't feel their injury's just now, after they get out of the dream they will. Hurt again.

" mentor got hurt trying to save you! He used to much symbol power so when we tried to save him the nylock took us here, she he will probably show up soon!" Mia says holding onto Kevin never wanting to let him go.

" let's just keep our guard up and get here Alive!" Jayden states clenching his fists.