Pains all round

Both mike and Kevin hadn't left the girls side since mentor and Jayden left the room. Mikes ribs were still extremely painful especially sitting upwards on his chair beside Emily's bed, but he didn't care. He wasn't leaving her side anytime soon.

Kevin had hurt him grunting every so often he shifted in the chain as he stood up and placed his hand on mikes shoulder.

" bed," he said as mike shook his head.

" not happening."

Kevin sighed, " stop being so stubborn mike. The girls are sleeping, and they will be all night. You need to be fit and able for when she wakes up."

" she's not in a coma Kevin, she could wake up at any point."

Kevin looked at mike with deep eyes, he felt sorry for him. He could understand he was stressed just like he was, " Mike, it's more serious than just sleeping. She will be out for at least the rest of the night, maybe even the whole of tomorrow. They got drained of their symbol power, and god knows what else the nylocks injected into them," Kevin said as mike nodded as he got off the chair. He knew Kevin was right, he needed to be strong to support Emily.

He knelt down and kissed Emily's forehead and rubbed mias arm as he left the room and made his way to his own bedroom.

He got changed out of his clothes and into some clothes for sleeping in as he crawled into his side of his and Emily's bed as he turned his head to Emily's side wishing she was there.

He rolled himself onto her side of the bed as he stuck his head in her pillow. He could distantly smell her, she used the same shampoo and conditioner every dance since she same to the Sheba house to be a ranger and mike could always smell it a mile off. He loved it because it reminded him of her.

He laid there sniffing at Emily's pillow, his head full of stress. From what Mia had told them it sounded like they had gone through hell and back. He wished he could have taken her place, taken her pain for her because seeing her and Mia in that amount of pain broke his heart. He just wished there was more he could do.

............. samurai ...........

It had been a long night for Kevin. It had been a few hours since mike had left to go to bed. He had pulled the chair he was sitting on in-between Emily and mias beds so if something happened with one of them he would be able to be there straight away to help. As much as he loved Mia to pieces, he couldn't just look after her. He loved Emily like a little sister and he promised mike he would also look after her.

He heard Mia shuffle about in her bed as he immediately went by her side as she slightly opened her eyes.

" what time is it?" She whispered.

" it's the middle of the night Mia, get some rest," he said as he noticed the sweat dripping off her forehead as he went to the kitchen quickly and got some cold water on a cloth and went back as he tapped her forehead with it.

" go to bed Kevin," she said as he shook his head.

" don't worry about me, you and Emily need to just relax and only worry about yourselves." He replied as he continued to tap the damp cloth against her forehead as her eyes started closing again.

" go to bed," she said before she very quickly fell into a deep sleep again.

Kevin sighed and knew she was right. He kissed her forehead and pulled the chair to the side of the room again as he was away to go to bed as he turned around one last time to check on the girls as he walked up to Emily's bed just to quickly check up on her. Once he saw that she was laying there peacefully he headed to bed.

.............. samurai .............
It was early morning, both boys were up early to go sit with the girls.

" morning," mentor said handing mike and Kevin a bowl of cereal each, " you will both haw training in one hour so please ensure you are ready."

Both boys nodded as both of them put their breakfast to one side, not feeling hungry with the amount of stress they had on their backs.

Mia was starting to wake up as Emily was still out like a light.

" hey, how are you feeling?" Kevin asked Mia as her eyes opened and looked across the room.

" body aches, how's Emily?" She replied as mike walked up to her bed and gave her a gentle hug.

" we aren't sure yet, mentor says it's pretty bad, hence when she hasn't moved or woken up during the night," Mike says pulling away from his hug with Mia and sitting back down.

They all suddenly heard a groan come from Emily's side as mike jumped off his chair in the speed of lightning.

" Em, your awake!" He exclaims grabbing her hand as her eyes flutter open.

" it hurts," she cries as tears roll down her face.

" I know babe, I know," he says as he screams mentors name.

Mentor hurried through with some pain killers for each of the girl which also had supplements of caffeine in then to give them the slightest more bit of energy just so they could at least move about on their beds.

" how much symbol power did that nylock manage to get out of you two?" Mentor asked as Emily stayed quick as Mia shuffled about.

" a lot obviously mentor," mike replies squeezing Emily's hand.

" mike it's fine," Mia groaned, not liking his attitude towards mentor when he was just trying to help

Once mentor left the room mike turned to Emily who was still barely awake.

" is there anything I can get you?" He asked squeezing her hand.

She shook her head as she yanked his hand towards her as he leant over giving her a cuddle. He could feel her painfully trying to shuffle to one side of the bed she was laying in so he could lie beside her as he quickly stopped her.

" you'll hurt yourself em," he said as he stood up and gently lifted her to one side of the bed as he laid down beside her as he wrapped himself into her under the covers as she rested her head on his chest and closed her eyes.

Once Kevin had noticed what Mike has done, he didn't want to miss out on the opportunity so he done the same with Mia. Both boys knew their one job other than being a samurai ranger was being there for the girls they loved.