Nylock attack

Later on that day the Rangers got permission to see Emily, and she was feeling a lot better and she hoped she would be up at least by tomorrow night, she had really missed everyone when she and Mia were kidnapped, but she really missed Mike, she loved him so much.

Emily was feeling lonely for the hole day without the Rangers, she wad waiting in her bed for them to come into her room, she hopped Mike would have been able to sneak in but nothing happened.

Suddenly mentor came in, " Emily, would you like the others to come in for a quick visit? " He asked.

She nodded with a huge smile on her face, she was so exited to see the others faces again.

The 4 rangers bust through the door and ran to Emily and gave her a group hug, " Your ok! " Kevin said smiling.

" Of course she would have been ok, you were in my hands! " Mia laughed she held Emily's hand as they both giggled.

" That's why I though I was gonna die! " Joked Emily.

" I really am sorry....."

Emily cut her off, " Mia don't apologise, I was joking, you were great! "

Mike and Emily caught eyes and stared at each other.

" I think we better give these love birds some time, " said Kevin laughing.

Mia nodded and let go of Emily's hand, " not too long tho! " She cried as the Mia, Kevin and Jayden left the room and the door shut.

Mike grabbed Emily's hand and smiled at her, " I was worried about you monster."

Emily smiled, " and I was worried about you."

" You had no reason to be worried for me, I wasn't the one being held hostage, " Mike smiled and kissed her.

" You were really brave tho Em, I'm really proud," Mike said.

" I love you! " Emily said starting into his eyes.

" I love you 2."

Suddenly the gap sensor went off and Jayden ran into the recovery room, " I'm sorry Emily, but we need Mike."

Emily frowned but told Mike to go anyway, " be safe, " she shouted as he stood at the door and blew her a kiss and went off.

The 4 rangers ran out the Sheba house to where the nylock activity was coming from.

" Nothing's here! " Mia said looking round.

" There must be something! " Jayden said as a nylock jumped at the Rangers suddenly and knocked them down.