The question

"Hey Mia, wait up! " Kevin said running to Mia.

"Oh hey Kevin, are you ok? " She asked.

" Yeh Mia listen there is something I need to tell yo......"

Kevin got cut off my Mike shouting, "guys I'm gonna be sick!"

" What was that? " Mia asked.

" I was gonna ask ....... "

" Guys I can really feel it coming now!" Mike shouted.

Kevin couldn't tell if Mike was trying to annoy him or if he generally felt sick, but then again he had 2 pizzas to himself.

" Doesn't matter, I'll ask you inside when it's just the two of us," Kevin said as he turned round to glare at Mike but someone else caught his eye and it was Emily, " hey Mia I'm just gonna go have a quick word with Em, won't be long," Kevin said walking over to Emily who was limping and was looking quite sad.

"Hey monster." Kevin said, " you alright?"

Emily nodded hardly making eye contact with him.

" Come on Em, you can talk to me you know. I do class you as my little sister," Kevin said trying to light the mood but Emily didn't seem to light up.

" I'm ok kev. just a bit tired," she lied, she had slept since she came back from the battle.

"Em....."

" Yay we are home," said Emily running inside. Kevin sighed, he knew something was bothering her.

Once the Rangers got inside they went their separate ways to their rooms apart from Kevin and Mia.

" So you wanted to ask me something?" Said Mia sitting down on a stool while Kevin stayed standing.

"Right yes, so how have you been? " Kevin asked acting like a fool.

Mia laughed, Kevin looked at her while she laughed, she was so pretty he would never get tired of looking at her.

"What's funny? "

" You trying to ask me out." Mia giggled.

"What do you mean? " Kevin asked playing dumb.

" Kevin I wasn't born yesterday!"

" Oh, it's ok. I wasn't expecting you to say yes anyway I was just experimenting......"

Mia cut him off, " I would love to go out with you!" Mia said as she jumped up and hugged him and he hugged her back.