New member

A few days later Mike and Emily went on their first date. They went for a late night walk around the city, they really enjoyed themselves.

Next day.

" Did you hear something? " Emily asked Mike.

" No? What was it? A nylock? " Mike asked getting worried because it was just him and Emily standing outside the Sheba house with their samurizors on the table, so they have no protection.

" No, it was a cat I think, " Emily answered.

" Meow," they heard again.

They turned around and there was a cat behind them, " Mike what a shame, it's a stray cat and it needs a home, " Emily said as she walked over to the cat and gave it a pat, " it looks hungry, " Emily also added.

" what in the Lord of carrots name is that? " Kevin streaked as he stepped outside to see Mike and Emily stoking the cat.

" it's a cat," Emily giggled as she tucked under the cats neck.

" well duh, I mean, why is it here? "

" don't look at us dude, we just found it here," Mike said.

" aww it's a little pussy cat! " Mia said as she jumped out the doors and wedged herself between Mike and Emily so she could also pat the cat.

" you guys are so sad, why are you patting a cat and wasting time while we could be having fun! " Kevin exclaimed.

" yeah Kevin, but what's your kind of fun? " Emily said as she looked up at him.

" reading the life of the samurai book!" Kevin said as he smiled even just thinking about that book.

everyone but Kevin shook their head and carried on giving all their attention to the cat while blocking out Kevin's talking about his favourite chapter in his book.

Suddenly they heard a loud beeping noise, and Jayden and Antonio came running out.

" why is there at cat there?" Antonio asked getting all confused, " if it's staying, it better not eat all my fish that I catch!"

" come on, enough chit chat. There's a nylock attack! " mentor said as the team nodded and ran out the gates.

" there it is!" Jayden says as the team morph and face the nylock.

" hi samurai Rangers, but I'm not here to fight, I want you to have a good night sleep," the nylock says as he comes flying over as everyone but Emily and Mia jump out the way.

" night night girls," the nylock says as it sprays some sort of gas and Mia and Emily de-morph and fall into a deep sleep.

" who is next?" The nylock says as everyone wants to run over to Emily and Mia to help them but can't because they don't want to be sprayed.

" no one? Okay looks like the girls are going to be staying like this forever if the pink and yellow rangers don't destroy me in their dreams, that they only have 3 hours to do, but I'm stronger than you think so be ready to say goodbye." The nylock says as it disappears.

As soon as it leaves mike and Kevin run to Emily and mias sleeping bodies as the look up to Jayden who had no clue what to do.