Looking for mentor

Back at the Sheba house later that day everyone was getting worried.

" Guys, I'm going to look for mentor, but you all have to stay here, " Jayden said as he grabbed a bag and put it over his shoulder.

" Jayden you can't! At least not by yourself! " Mia said as the others followed him outside.

" I have to, there's so much nylock activity now, that's why you guys have to stay here, and in no time I will return with mentor! " Jayden said as he waved goodbye to the Rangers as they stood and watched him leave.

" I hope he's going to be ok by himself! " Emily said as they walked back inside and took a seat.

" So what do we do now that mentor and Jay are gone, I mean the are the bossy ones! " Mike laughed.

Antonio laughed while Kevin have him the death stare, " grow up, remember your a Samurai now! " Kevin snapped.

"Kevin, calm down he was just trying to look at the bright side! " Mia said.

" Golden side! " Antonio said as they laughed again as Kevin got way more angry.

" I'm going to get some training done, Mike come with me! " Kevin said as Mike have the others a look and walked out with Kevin.

" Is he always like that? " Antonio asked.

" No, he just doesn't seem to like you, but he will don't worry, he doesn't like a change," Mia explained.

" And your Kevin's girlfriend? " Antonio asked looking to Mia who nodded, " and your mikes? " He asked this time going over to Emily who smile with the thought of Mike in her head.

" Aww and I'm guessing you 2 are the sister gang and they the brothers? " Antonio Asked.

" Your good! " Mia laughed, " anyway we should go do some training, especially without the help we normally get."

............. Samurai ............

Jayden wondered round the forest, trying to search everywhere for where that nylock would have mentor.

He couldn't bear to think what the nylock was doing to mentor, he was the one who stuck by his side throughout his hole life, and now he was kidnapped.

" Mentor!! " He shouted spinning his head round the forest as he started to get dizzy.

" Please mentor! " He whispered.