Problems

Mia picked up her pillow and threw it at the wall and scream.

It wasn't even Kevin that made her that angry it was Antonio, he reminded her so much of her little brother terry and the way Kevin treated him just made her so upset.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door.

" Hi Mia, I'm just getting my purse, " Emily said walking over to her bag.

" Oh my god, can I not get left alone for 5 minutes!! " She screamed.

" I'm just leaving...." Emily tried to say before she got cut off.

" No, if you want to be in the room so much, fine! " Mia said as she stormed out of the room and locked Emily in.

" Have fun Emily! " She shouted as she ran out the Sheba house.

Emily ran to the door and started banging on it, " let me out! " She screamed but no one came.

............... Samurai ............

Mia ran past the others who were outside training in the dojo.

" Hey where are you going? " Jayden asked, but Mia didn't answer she just ran past them and out the Sheba gates into the city.

" Ok that's strange," Mike said as he looked to Kevin who was hitting a dummy, " Kevin what the hell did you do to her? "

Kevin stopped what he was doing and turned around, " to be honest with you mike, I don't know."

............... Samurai .............

Emily kept banging on the door, " guy! Let me out!! " she shouted,but no one could hear her because they were outside training.

" I can't believe Mia would do this to me, " she thought as she gave up banging and shouting and flopped herself into her bed.

................ Samurai ............

Mia ran to the city and to a park and took a seat on a bench and started crying, " I'm a horrible person! " She cried to herself.

She couldn't believe how she acted to Kevin and Emily.

She just had a go at Kevin for being horrible to people, when she couldn't even set a good example.

She missed her family so much, she pulled her samurizor out and called her brother.

" Hi Mia," he said on the other end of the line.

" Hey terry, I miss you so much! "

" Aww us to Mia, how's the samurai life working out for you? " He asked.

" It's definitely hard work, and you won't believe how stressful it is! " She sighed.

" But your great pink, you were always the responsible one, I know you can over come it."

Mia started to cry even more now, " yeh well I'll try, any way T, I better head, I love you and I'll talk to you soon," she said as she hang up the phone and put it back in her pocket as she got a tissue And whiled away her tears, "terry was wrong, I can't handle it! " She thought to herself.

She put her tissue back in her pocket and stood up, " but I can fix it! " She thought to herself and went for a little walk around the park.