The sacrafice

Mentor stared at Emily's body as he sat by it waiting for Emily's family to arrive into the city. He had never experienced this kind of guilt in his life. He wished he had never run off in the first place and put his rangers through danger and death just to find him.

He just couldn't come to terms to the fact that Emily was dead, everyone loved her how she was always bouncing about and being silly but still keeping up a positive energy through the air.

These reasons are only some of the reasons why Mentor is more than happy trading his life with Emily's, she deserves more unlike himself. He knew that the rangers would fight the life switcher nylock to bring him back but he didn't care, he would miss his team very much but he knew Jayden being the strong leader he Is would train his team for him to make them the best of the best.

Suddenly he heard the Sheba doors burst open as Emily's family came through and saw what any parent would dread to see and for her sister Serena was just totally shook.

Mike couldn't bare to watch so he just sat in his bedroom having some time to himself as the rest of the samurai rangers stood behind there for support.

" it's okay, I know it's a shock but I'm willing to sacrifice myself and pass on my role to Jayden. It's my fault that this happened and it's my duty to make it right," Mentor said as the Rangers squeezed their eyes shut to prevent the tears from falling knowing that they couldn't change mentors mind.

Serena walked over to her little sister and grabbed her hand as she started to sob, " mentor no, I want to bring her back. I don't have long left anyway and she deserves to live her life."

Both Emily and seneras parents started to crying knowing that they were still going to loose one child, they both knew Serena wasn't going to be able to hold on much longer but they hoped for Emily and Serena to be able to share one last memory together.

" Serena are you sure?" Mentor asked as Serena had tests flooding out her eyes as she smiled, " im more sure than ever, she's my little sister and she needs you, the world needs you Mentor. You learns good team, and you need all team members," Serena nodded as a tear fell down her cheek as she smiled happy that she was ending her life in the only way she'd hoped, not painful, not sad.

" I don't know what to say," Mentor whispered not bearing to look at Emily's parents a she knew this was killing them.

" now if you could all leave, me and my parents need to say our goodbyes with Emily," Serena said as everyone left.

Kevin knew the first thing he had to do was go and tell mike what was going on, he deserved to know.

Kevin knocked on the bedroom door and walked in not waiting for a response from mike and he came and sat beside mike on his bed.

" what's up kev?" Mike asked not bothering to turn his head towards Kevin while talking to him as Kevin explained the situation to mike as his eyes widened.

" what? Really?" Mike asked surprised.

" yeah, it's amazing what people do for their loved ones," Kevin smiled as mike felt tears falls down from his eyes as he smiled at Kevin really appreciating all that Kevin had done for him.

" I better go through to go and meet her," mike said as he jumped up off the bed and headed towards the room as he knocked on the door as Emily and Serena's parents both walked out in order for him to go in.

" hi Serena, um... we haven't gotten a proper chance to meet yet but I'm..."

" I know who you are, Emily send me heaps of letters about you mike, she adores you," Serena smiled looking down at her sister.

" are you scared?" Mike asked uncomfortably.

" of dying? No I'm not scared of dying. With my Illness I knew I had limited time...I'm only scared of never being able to see her again," she said as she burst into tears as mike walked up to her and gave her a hug.

" you'll see her again Serena, I promise you," mike whispered in her ear as she continued to hug her.

Serena squeezed her eyes shut to hold her tears in as she pulled away from mike and save a small determined smiled. I'm ready to do it.

" see Mentor, he will show you how it's done and will be there to support you," mike said as Serena gave Emily a massive kiss on the forehead as she walked away feeling physically sick knowing that was the last time she was going to get to see her sister.

" I love you emy," she whispered loud enough for mike to hear as he felt his heart brake as he watched her leave.

" don't worry Em, you'll get to see her again," mike said as he followed behind Serena to go the living room as he saw Serena and mentor leave as he saw her parents crying in the corner comforting eachother.

Serena suddenly stopped as she turned around to mike, Jayden, Mia, Kevin and Antonio as she felt tears streaming down her face.

" look after my sister," she said as she turned back round to follow mentor again as she shut the door behind her.