The team baby

When Emily heard Kevin say those same things about her she burst out the Sheba house and ran away to the beach where Dekker's cave was, and where she first met Antonio.

She ran onto the sand and fell to her knees and started crying, " I am useless, and he's right I do get myself into trouble and they have to stop what they do just to come rescue me! " She though.

She looked up at the sun shining on her, " Kevin's right, I am just a replacement, " she whispered as tears rolled down her cheeks.

She looked back down and put her hands over her eyes and cried into them.

............... Samurai .............

" Ok we'll Mia's back, she's hurting, but mikes now gone and Emily's gone, " Jayden said to mentor.

" And Kevin? " Mentor asked.

" He's outside in the dojo," Jayden told mentor, he didn't like what had just happened with the team, but he knew they were hurting badly.

" Mentor what are we going to do? What if there's a nylock attack? " Jayden asked starting to panic.

" Jayden calm down, I doubt there's going to be another nylock attack for a while, we just need to give the Rangers time, but I think we do need to have a word with Kevin, there must be something wrong with him for him to be saying all this stuff."

Jayden nodded and put a bit of sushi into his mouth.

.............. Samurai .............

The tears wouldn't stop for Emily, she was so upset, she couldn't think about going back anytime soon, she just wanted to clear her head, but all that was happening was her head filling up with more bad thoughts.

" Serena I'm sorry I let you down, I'm a rubbish ranger," she whispered.