Restoring memories

" I just don't understand what's going on Mentor, we are letting the homeless into our home and they think the own the place," Jayden said sitting down next to mentor looking up at him as mentor looked down on him.

Mentor felt bad for him, he knew it wasn't his fault but he couldn't bear the way Jayden was acting. It was killing him to see Jayden like this, he loved all the rangers, they are his family but Jayden's different, he's known, cared and taught Jayden his whole life, he can't remember his life without Jayden being in it.

" come on Jayden, let's go to my room and watch a film or..." mentor said as he got cut off by the gap sensor and mike came in looking distressed as mentor looked out the window and say Antonio, Kevin, Mia and Emily running into the city with their Morphers tightly in their grip.

" don't worry mike, they will be ok," mentor said as mike shrugged wishing his ribs weren't broken so he could go help in the battle.

" let's just hope so."

.......... samurai ...........

" there it is!" Mia pointed as the rangers run up to the nylock and pointed.

" wait, that doesn't look like the same nylock," Kevin said as the other rangers noticed it was a different nylock that was their.

" how do we get Jayden's memories back!" Shouted antoino as the nylock turned around and laughed.

" I'm just hate to cause as much trouble to you rangers as I can, we've already broken off one ranger, let's see how many more I can do," the nylock said charging at the rangers as they went to morph.

" go to samurai!" They shouted as they got a sword but no ranger suit.

" what why are we not morphed," Emily said as the rangers hold on tightly to their swords.

" come on guys, be strong we can fight with just our swords," Kevin said instructing his team, although he was only the blue ranger Kevin was always one to try to lead the team in the right direction and everyone respected him for it.

" let's go!" They shouted as the ran into the fight with only their swords to defend them.

" watch your back guys!" Kevin shouted as the rangers fought with the mongers that came charging towards them

"Guys, me and Emily can handle the moogers. You boys take care of the nylock!" Mia shouted hitting her sword again a mooger as it fell to the ground.

" got it!!" Antoino shouted as him and Kevin changed towards the nylock.

" Emily how are you holding up?" Mia shouted through Mia attack and Emily saw she was struggling with a group of moogers and ran over to help

" there's more and more coming! There's no way we are going to be able to fight all of them!" She puffed.

" Emily watch out!" Mia screamed as a group of about 15 moogers came up from behind Emily and she was starting to get surrounded!

" Mia help!" She shouted but saw Mia was getting surrounded too.

Mia looked over to see where the boys where but they were lying on the ground and the nylock was walking towards them.

Suddenly the girl went into their rangers suits as they got shoved towards one another helpless of an escape route.

" I've got you rangers! Right where I want!" The nylock laughed as Emily and Mia suddenly felt like they weren't able to breathe and feel to the ground, demorphed and choking as the moogers picked them up and took them away

............ samurai ...........

Mike and mentor drove to the location where the nylock attack was, they hadn't had any updated signals and they were starting to become worried.

When they got out the car their eyes widened as they saw Kevin and Antonio lying unconscious outside and mentor ran up to them as mike went as fast as he could without hurting himself.

Mentor kneeled down in between both Kevin and antoino lightly shaking them attempting to wake them up. 

There was no sighs of blood but they both had a slight bump on their head.

" mentor," mike said pointing to the distance to see the girls samuraizers and mike no longer cared about his ribs as he ran over to them and picked them up as he looked around trying to see if he could see the girls.

With no luck of seeing the girls, mike ran back to mentor in sheer panic handing their samuraziers to mentor.

" they are gone mentor," mike trembled as Kevin started moving as his eyes slowly weakly opened as he gave a slight cough.

" Kevin are you alright?" Mentor asked helping him up as he nodded and looked down at antoino.

" is he alright?.." Kevin asked as he suddenly froze and frantically moved his head around, " oh my god where are the girls?" Kevin shouted placing his hands on the top of his head.

" they are gone Kevin! What happened during that attack! Why didn't you save them!" Mike shouted kicking a rock as Kevin remberered the fight.

" it was a trap, the whole thing was a trap. The nylock that stole Jayden's memories wasn't there, to start off with it was just moogers, but none of our samuraziers where working so we had to fight unprotected. When the nylock appeared we all noticed it wasn't the same one that has Jayden's memories, so Mia instructed me and antoino to go fight off the nylock while they destroyed the moogers, but the further we got away the more that started coming. There's was thousands mike, thousands and when we went back to go help.... something knocked us down, clean, flat out. But I remember the nylock saying one thing before it went black," Kevin whispered as both mike and mentor looked at eachother worried.

" what was it?" Mentor calmly asked.

" I've got you, right where I want."