Hardest goodbye

Mia looked at Emily hoping that she'd just knocked her head around and that she was going to wake up in a few minutes.

" Emily? Can you hear me?" She whispered shaking as she got up from the floor and scattered to Emily and put her too fingers in her neck to try hear her pulse.

" Emily no no! Don't do this to me! No!!" Mia cried and screamed when she realised that Emily no longer had a pulse beating on her finger and no colour on her face.

Mia immediately de- morphed as her whole body started shaking  as she started hyperventilating while having a panic attack right over the dead body of her best friend and little sister as she suddenly stopped and went into complete shock.

Although she was shaking her head was in a complete mess as she no longer could feel any emotions.

She got her samurazier and called Jayden's number as he answered immediately.

" hi Mia, did you and Emily find mentor?" She heard over the line as she said nothing as she continued to shake and started right at Emily whirl tears dropped from her eyes.

" Mia are you two okay ?" Jayden asked as Mia interrupted  him.

" Jayden, I need you to get here now," Mia said with a trembling voice as she thought she was going to pass out as she stumbled backwards while her whole body shook like jelly.

" yeah sure, how come though? Should we be concerned?" Jayden asked confused as to why Mia was acting so strange with him.

" Jayden I don't know what to do, it's Emily... she's lying right beside me... she's dead," screamed Mia across the phone.

............... samurai ............

" I don't know what to do, it's Emily... she's lying right beside me.... she's dead." These word stunned Jayden still as he turned around to face Kevin as Kevin looked at him worried not knowing what's going on.

" Jayden what's happened? Are the girls hurt?" Kevin asked.

Ignoring Kevin Jayden rattled his brain that had just been cleared trying to find something to say," I will be there soon. Hold on," Jayden said bluntly as him and his samurizer fell to the floor as he dropped into his knees.

" Jayden? Oh my god are you ok?" Kevin said as Jayden felt tears fall down his face, he couldn't think straight he didn't know what to think.

" Kevin Emily's dead," Jayden blurted out as Kevin shook his head.

" wwwww what happened? She can't be dead, she's my... she's my little sister I have to protect her, she's not dead Jayden!" Kevin cried falling backwards into a wall from the shock.

Jayden got up off his knees and dried his eyes, not feeling his legs. " Kevin listen to me, I need to go meet Mia and try sort this out but please I know it's sad by try be strong for when mike gets back. He's going to need so much help getting through this," Jayden said as Kevin started crying and nodding his head.

" I won't let you down," he whispered.

With that Jayden tried to get his head to focus as he popped on his shoes and ran fast as he could to the old estate.

............... samurai ...............
" who what did you need to get for Emily?" Antonio asked  while placing some milk in the trolley as mike smiled.

" I want to get her a few things to tell her how much I care about her," he smiled showing Antonio his basket which has a bunch of flowers in, some rainbow cookies, a few new DVDs and a yellow and green tropical blanket as mike knew she was always cold at night from when they had slept in the same bed he had felt her shivers before he cuddled into her to pass on his body heat.

After the boys had paid for the shopping they made their way back to the house as they saw Jayden sprinting Past them in sheer panic.

" Jayden! Hey what's happened?" Mike asked as Jayden couldn't bare to look at him without his heart breaking.

" mike, Antonio get back to the Sheba house and Kevin will inform you, I'm so sorry," Jayden whispered as he held back the tears as he ran off to go find Mia.

" what was that all about?" Antonio said as mike shook his head.

" nah, something isn't right.. let's go back to Sheba house to see what's going on."

Antonio and mike gripped the shopping bags and picked up their pace as they ran back to the house.

........... samurai .............

Jayden saw Mia, still in her ranger suite holding Emily's lifeless body in her arms as she cried.

" Mia..." Jayden say as he kneeled on the other side of Emily as Mia looked straight at him.

" Jayden... I should have protected her, I just, I just let her die I can't! I can't live without her, what am I gonna do I'm her big sister I'm suppose to protect her," she sobbed as she leaned her head into into Emily's and cried.

Jayden took his head and moved Emily's hair from her face, she was starting to go cold now and he started at her little peaceful face.

" I don't know what any of us are going to do without her."

............... samurai ................

When mike and Antonio got back to the Sheba house they ran through the house forgetting about the shopping to go and find Kevin to know what was going on.

" Kevin!" Mike exclaimed when he finally found him and saw him crying.

" kev what's happened?" Antonio asked as Kevin looked at him avoiding making eye contact with mike.

" it's mentor isn't it.. did something happen to him?" Mike asked as Kevin shook his head.

" I'm really sorry Antonio but I need to talk to mike," Kevin mumbled dreading the next conversation as Antonio looked confused but nodded and went off.

" right what's happening? Someone needs to tell me what's happened," mike shouted slamming his fist against the table.

" mike there was an accident today, I don't know the details yet but it involved Emily..." Kevin whispered looking into his eyes trying to hold his tears back, he never thought he was going to have to tell his best friend that his girlfriend and his little sister had died.

" what! Is she hurt is she kidnapped? Where is she I'll go talk to her," mike said panicked as Kevin shook his head and placed his hand on mikes shoulder as a tear went down bus face.

" she died, mike she got killed in a attack," Kevin whispered.

Mike started at him for a minute then he burst out laughing, " ahahha that was a good one! Okay okay everyone you can come out now he got me!" Mike laughed as Kevin just looked directly into his eyes as mine realised wasn't a joke.

" your not joking are you?" Mike asked scared for the answer as Kevin shook his head as mike stood still as his head started to go dizzy and he fell onto his knees and screamed.

" Noo! Nooo not Emily! Noooo" he screamed as Kevin kneeled down to his level and hugged his best friend.