Help part.1

When Emily, Jayden and Mike got to the city they checked their samurizors and they found out there was 3 different nylocks.

" What do we do ? " Asks Emily.

" We will need to separate to find the nylocks, just keep your samurizors close by ," said Jayden.

" Be careful Em, " Mike said rubbing her back.

Emily nodded and smiled as she ran off to go find the nylock, then Mike and Jayden went. Their separate ways.

.................... Samurai ...................

Jayden had no idea where to look so he decided to look through the park, little did he know that Mia and Kevin were having their date there.

When he saw Mia and Kevin he decided to turn round because he knew if any nylock showed up there Mia and Kevin could sort it out.

" Where are they hiding," thought Jayden as he wondered through the streets.

................... Samurai ................

Mike really wanted to kick a nylocks ass then go to bed, it was late and he was tired.

He couldn't be bothered to search the city, the only reason he didn't turn back to go to his bed was because of Emily, he couldn't risk emily being attacked while he was lying in his bed.

But she obviously haven't found anything or else she would have called him, wouldn't she?

Mike shook his head, " come on focus Mike," he said to himself.

......................Samurai .....................

Mia and Kevin where really enjoying themselves, little did they know the other Rangers were out looking for nylock.

They spoke and spoke about everything, they just enjoyed each others company so much.

They never wanted the date to end.

................ Samurai ................

Emily was searching through old bits of the city, it seems like the nylock knew at least one of the Rangers would search there because they had barriers yo that stopped their Morphers from working, so when they came to attack they would have no protection.

Emily heard lots of noise coming from the other side of the building so she decided to check it out.

She put her head around the wall and saw nylock.

" Hey nylock !" She shouted at she stood in front of it.

" Hello ranger lonesome, where are your friends? " The nylock asked her.

"They will be here soon but I'm the mean time, go go samurai! " She shouted as she was expecting to morph but all that happened was she got a sword.

" What? " She said.

"That's the trick ranger, Us nylock are smarter that you think! " It said as it came charging towards her.

" Oh no, " she screamed as she started fighting with the nylock.

Emily knew she would be able to beat the nylock with out being Morphed or having her friends so she decided to try run.

That was no good, the nylock got her and threw her to the ground bumping her head so she felt dizzy, but that wasn't the end of it, she picked her up again and threw her down a flight of stairs so she couldn't move.

The nylock stood beside her unconscious body and picked up her morpher so it could scare the other Rangers with her death.

" Master xandred is gonna be happy with me! " The nylock said as it walked away from Emily's lifeless body and went through a portal to go find the other Rangers.