Talks

After reading Emily's files Mike had to take his mind off things until Jayden, Mia and Emily got back so he decided to train.

Then suddenly he looked up and saw Emily, " oh hey Emily," Mike smiled.

" Hi Mike, I was wondering if I could watch you train for a while, Mia and Kevin are being gross and it's such a nice day," she said as she sat on the bench.

" Actually I wanted to talk to you," Mike said as he grabbed a towel and sat beside her on the bench.

" Em, I can tell there is something wrong with you and I really want to help you! " Mike blurted out.

" Mike, no one can help me! " Emily said.

" Em, it's not good to talk that way about yourself, I think your great! "

Emily smiled, she really did like Mike , there was something about him.

" Thanks Mike, but you really don't know me if you think I'm great." she said.

Mike really wanted to tell he that he does know about everything, but he just needed a good excuse.

"Actually Em, I know a lot about you, more than you think..."

"Wait what do you know ? And how did you find out?!? " Emily asked getting worried.

"Well mentor is drunk and he started talking in his sleep... he may have said a lot," Mike said feeling guilty.

Emily had tears in her eyes, she didn't want anyone knowing about her past.

" But your secrets safe with me, don't worry! I want to help, you are one of my best friends Em!" Mike said rubbing her back.

"Just you that knows right? " She asked.

" Yep just me," lied Mike.

Emily put her arms around Mike and hugged him tight, " thanks for understanding," she whispered into his ear.