Dreams

" are we dead Mia!" Emily scream as she hugged onto her big sister.

" no em, listen!" She said as Emily started quiet as she heard the boys arguing.

" that's the boys!! Where are they?" Emily asked turning her head all round trying to find the boys.

" they are all in the real world Em, we are in one big dream with everyone else the nylock out to sleep," Mia explain as suddenly she saw Emily's eyes widen.

" what?" Mia said as she looked up to see everyone around her running as the nylock that put them to sleep appeared.

" nylock!" Mia shouted as her and Emily run up towards it.

" my two Rangers, how lovely to see you," the nylock laughed.

" I'm going to loose it!" Emily whispers in my eye, " it's okay," I whisper back.

" aww no boyfriends to keep you company girls?" It said as Emily's face turned bright red and she stormed over to the nylock.

" AWAKEN US!! NOW!!!" She screamed as the nylock took a few steps back, Mia was shocked, she has never seen or even pictures Emily to get that angry ever.

" I can't until someone kills me," the nylock smirked.

" no problem!" Mia said as she walked up to where emily was standing.

" you do realise everything I do to you here will affect your actual body in the real world?" The nylock said obviously not wanting to be fighting against us because he had no special power anymore against us.

" bring it on!" Mia says as me and her pick up two wooden swords and point them towards the nylock.

" ready em?" I asked.

" as I'll ever be," she smiled as we charged towards him.

.................... Samurai .................

Meanwhile the boys where training hard not knowing what was happening inside the dream, the fact that Emily and Mia where fighting for their life's.

There was still a bit of tension between Kevin, Mike and Jayden, but that didn't stop them from training, they just wanted the hour to pass quickly, espically Mike and Kevin. They haven't even seen the girls since they had been out to bed.

" boys! " mentor shouted as she came running out the Sheba house to the dojo.

" we haven't been fighting! " Kevin said as mentor shook his head, " this isn't about that, it's about the girls. Somethings happening!"

Mike and Kevin quickly dropped their sticks as they ran into the Sheba house behind mentors as Jayden and Antonio weren't long to catch up.

" oh my god what happened!!" Mike shouted running to Emily's bed side and putting his hand on the wound to stop the blood.

" I'll go get the first aid box!" Antonio said as he sprinted out the room.

Suddenly blood started coming out of Mias arm as Kevin ran over to her and put his hand over her hand, he didn't have to stopped the blood from coming out because there want a lot like there was on Emily's  cut on her stomach , but it was still pretty bad.

" how's this happening!?" Mike said as he pushed down harder on the wound as he notice more blood was coming out faster.

Before mentor could answer he got cut off by Jayden shouting to Mike, " Mike her arm!!" Jayden shouted pointing towards Emily's arm that was also covered in blood.

" Antonio! Hurry up!!" Mike shouted.

" no Mia! " Kevin shouted as blood started coming all down mias leg as he heard a crunch noise.

Antonio ran through as mentor ran to Emily first, even though Mia is also loosing a lot of blood, nothing could beat Emily's tummy cut, she could die of blood lost if he left it any later.

" I'm sorry boys, you'll have to leave just now. I'll speak to you after I'm finished with them," mentor said shoving them out the room and got to work on the girls.

It was really hard for them, seeing as soon as mentor fixed one cut sooner or later another one that was big or small appeared.