Recovering

"How are they?" Mia asked.

"They are better than expected and recovering really well. I think after 12 hours of rest they will be up and running in no time," mentor said as he shut the recovery room doors.

"Really that's sweet! " Mike said clapping his hands together.

"Well incase the nylock comes back we better go and train," Kevin said as she grabbed a bottle of water with his trading clothes and walked to the in door trading area.

Mia and Mike both sighed but followed him anyway, they both knew that had to even though they didn't want to.

(Next day)

The next morning Kevin was first up and he went for his morning run as Mike and Mia sat to have breakfast.

"I wonder if poor Em and Jayden are alright," Mia asked mike.

" I hope they are."

Just them Jayden walked in, and sat down beside them.

" Your ok!! " Mia said.

Jayden smiled.

"Where is Em? " Asked Mike.

"I don't actually know, she was fine before I woke up, haven't you guys seen her? " Jayden asked.

"No , but we need to go look for her! Come one Mike, get Kevin." Mia said as she put her shoes on and ran outside.

The 3 Rangers decided she would have went into the city so they started looking there.

"Let's split up, meet back here in 1 hour," Kevin said.

They nodded and walked their separate ways calling Emily's name.

One hour passed quite quickly and they all meet eachother in the same place.

"Any luck?" Kevin said as Mike caught his eye with a slice of pizza.

"Mike! Were you even looking for her?" Kevin asked.

"Yes, but I got hungry, she may be little
But I'm sure she's ok."

Kevin just stared at the pizza.

"Wanna bite ? " Mike asked.

"No, I never snack in between means in samurai training. " Kevin said.

"When aren't you in samurai training? " Mike asked.

"Never ."

"Your really serious about this aren't you ? " asked Mia.

"Yes, aren't you?" Kevin asked looking at her.

"Of course I am, but I also want a normal life, you know find my Prince Charming. But I guess if things keep going like this, it might never happen for me," Mia said.

" Yes I guess so, but its amazing just to be here, fight to save the world. at least you know your doing something with your life." Kevin said.

"Kev, your missing the point..." Mike said but he got cut off by Mia, "there she is ." she said pointing outside as she ran down stairs out the door as the boys follows her.

She was out side. training with a wooden stick.

"Hey Em we were worried about you, why were you trying out here by yourself? " Mike asked.

"To make my sister proud." Emily said.

"Sister?" Mia said.

Emily started explaining the truth about how she became the yellow samurai ranger.

"Well that answered a lot of my questions," Kevin said as he smile at the little one and put his arm round her, "come on, you need to recover a bit more Em." Kevin said as they all started walking back to the Sheba house.