Kidnapped

While the girls where walking down the street a new nylock showed up.

" Mia, they boys told us to phone them before we did anything," said Emily," call them! "

Mia looked down to go into her bag but realised it wasn't there, " oh no. I forgot it in the cafe! " Mia said starting to panic.

" Hellos ranger, good to see you! " Said the nylock.

" Who are you?!?" Shouted Mia.

" Duyu is the name, killing is my game, especially Rangers! But first I like to play with them a bit," said duyu running towards the girls and putting some sort of gas in there faces that made them fall asleep, she bent down and picked them up and took them away.

.................... Samurai ...............

After the gap sensor went off, they 3 boys ran as fast as they could to the city because they knew the girls would already have been there.

After the boys got there it turns out there was nothing there and the girls were out of sight.

" Where are they?!? " Said Kevin walking back and forth.

" Let's just check their samurizor signal and see," said Jayden pulling out his samurizor and checking for the girls, " it says they are in a cafe close by," said Jayden as the boys ran to the coffe
Shop.

After the boys got in they looked round for the girls.

" Where are they gone? " Said Mike.

Something caught Kevin's eye, " guys look, it's Mia's bag! "

He went over to mias bag and opened it, " guys their Morphers are here! " Said Kevin holding the 2 Morphers up to show Mike and Jayden.

" Let's go round the city asking if people have seen them! " said Mike as he took his Morpher out his pocket and got a picture of Emily up and he ran out the door while Kevin did the same with Mia.

" Hi there, have you seen my friends? " Said Mike and Kevin holding their samurizor with the pictures to 2 men in the street, one slightly older than the other.

" Oh yeh we have actually, they got taken by one of thoses monster things. It looked like the monster gassed them or something," the younger one said.

Mike and Kevin's faces fell, Mike looked like he was ready to kill someone and Kevin looked like he was going to cry so Kevin quickly decided to drag them away.

" Guys, there's no point in just standing there! We need to look for them! " Said Jayden as the boys set off.