Meet with more characters

Siddharth's parents : his parents are like every parent in India, they want their child happy, and they want their son to get settled in his life now when he have a good job and a good lifestyle to live.

The family's Guru Ji of Nigam's suggested them that Siddharth will get married in this year, it will be so good for him in the future.

And his parents are superstitious in all these matter and they feel nothing is wrong to be careful, because they genuinely want that Siddharth get married now.

And his mother give a last ultimatim to Siddharth that now they are searching a girl for him and he have to get marry to her.

Simple and final decision.

Before introducing Family of our Book's Bride Avneet.

Let's get to know why our hero didn't want to get married.

Siddharth POV

Hello everyone,

You already get to know about me a lot, so let's get straight to the point I don't want to get married because I love someone.

Her name is Roshni Walia, she is daughter of the Chartered Accountant of our company.

Since 2 years we know each other, It was never one sided love from my side.

Two years ago, I realise that I love her, I directly went to her confess my feelings to her.

She respond with same love, she told me she loves me too.

And then we start dating each other almost after dating one and half year I don't know what happened to her.

She went US for some 6 months course in her further study.

And suddenly one day she broke up with me 3 months ago.

From the day of broke up I still not able to understand that why she did it.

But that's a fact that now we aren't together, but still my heart stucked there only.

I talked to my brother and my bhabhi, both of them suggested me that now it is time to move on.

So i said yes to my parents for an arrange marriage with heavy heart.

Stay tuned.

Target 7 votes