63

Anushka : if we both will be shy, then any Romance is impossible between us. And yea... I wanna tell you a secret.

Riyaz : what?

Anushka : I am virgin. (Whisper in his ear)

Riyaz : what?? Are you serious but you told everyone even me....

Anushka : I lied.

Riyaz : but why?

Anushka : I don't know... but yes if you can figure it out you can check it out I am telling you truth now, I am virgin.

Riyaz : I am so happy. That I am the one who claims you mine, and trust me soon we gonna get married.

Anushka : yes you have to now.

Riyaz : for sure baby. I can't wait to make you my if you want I can talk to my parents and your parents tonight only.

Anushka : not in hurry baby, acha, right now I should be ready for party so will you please give me some personal time here or you wanna get more long watch.

Riyaz : no... You can continue my dear... We can have our time later.

Anushka : thank you. That way... (Anushka teasingly told him to leave)

But that’s good and loving, as I know. He is aroused and still he left on my request.

That meant he really respect me as well.

This is all I want from my future husband.

Anyway, I close the door behind him and got back to getting dress for the sangeet.

I put on the inner wear and start blow-drying my hair.

By the time I get ready in half an hour, I got a call from Jannat that everyone is waiting for me in the venue hall and Avneet is asking about me.

Stay tuned