122

He told me to wait for sometime he will give me chance to do my part.

And again his attention to the now aching right breast where he flick with his tongue over the erect nipple.

He swallow this one more deeply and run his tongue around the nipple while in his mouth.

He did the kissing on the breasts with great motion of circles.

First on the left and then on the right until he feel my both nipples are satisfied with those oral treatment they are getting.

He left and with a slight moan I relax.

It is the first time I get a break on the wedding night and I thought that now it must be my turn to take off his clothes.

He release my breasts and his fingers trace a path down my firm stomach and he hook his fingers into the waistband of my lehenga which is tied on hooks and lace.

His kisses follow the path of his fingers and reach my belly button stopping only to flick his tongue into my navel.

He undid the knot of lace, find the hook soon and undid in a second.

He pulled the string or lace of my lehenga and untied the hooks too together that makes sure that he won't get another hurdle to remove it.

The touch of his fingers on the fabric of my now getting cozy.

I am laying on bed with the expose lacy panties sent a shiver through me.

His hands ran up the sides of my legs, his thumbs trailing across the inside of my thighs.

Oh fuc*

His kisses went lower to the waistband of my lacy wet panties from my navel.

I got suddenly aware how warm I am between my legs

I never feel this much heat in my body.

He ran his hands back over my waist and he kissed hard against over my waist band of panties.

His fingers hooked into the waistband on the sides.

He didn't lose a single cloth from his body and within a minute I am going to be fully naked to him.

He slowly lower my panty from over my hips.

Stay tuned