66

After sometime,

Avneet realise that jannat is not there, she didn't even inform her that if she is going somewhere out.

Because it was planned that she will stay with them tonight as her parents aren't at home.

But don't know where she went.

But Avneet thought something must be important as she is not a kid to inform everything to everyone.

On the other side,

Anushka asked riyaz to hold him for tonight as she is tired after hours long dancing in sangeet.

The dinner started and finally after almost 3 hours the guests are starts to depart.

Avneet came back to her room and change her dress first as it was so heavy to handle.

After Sangeet function,

Everyone is really so happy, the two bright faces of bride and groom on their respective sides.

Their happy faces making everyone life brightening like a star in the family all the friends, relatives and everyone is happy around them.

But groom and bride both are feeling desperate to see each other.

Avneet POV

After Sangeet, I had a call with Siddharth I want a video call but he told me that everyone is around I can understand the same situation is going with me.

But I don't know how to explain this craving to see him I am feeling like dying to see him no matter what.

But not even Anushka and Jannat are here to suggest me anything. Even even one more thing is making me feel little bit confused and worried and that is Jannat.

She left the sangeet functions in the middle only, she didn't even informed me before departure I don't know what wrong with her I am trying to contact her but she is not even receiving my calls.

By the way, when I asked Anushka she told me that she have some important work to do which is really urgent to submit, as her boss asked her directly that's why it was compulsion for her to leave.

Stay tuned